[UPDATE] Android v3.05

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Great fixes devs! :D only 1 major annoying one left lol Its been mentioned a few post ago tht Android can only replace ca. It would be great to just add to it such as iDevices. Thanks! Oh yea and hurry with dem rewards :lol: i want meh inferno

2. I'm liking the update so far, especially the change to the purchase window in the market place.

3. Mind answering what happened to future combat devs?

4. Update good so far, but I'm still getting force close when buying bb :(

5. You guys should make an update on apple devices such as wen you scout ppl let us see there buildings like on android!

6. Great job devs,, but please address the war problem, you guys know what im talking about, I miss warring

7. I have a suggestion for droid, being able to swipe between chats like you can currently do on it.
    You could also then add it to the Oracle and mage so instead of pressing the back button you can quickly scroll thru them.

8. *like you can on pal

9. I just updated my phone. The marketplace seems to have an issue. When I buy something, the popup window doesn't close. I just purchased 3 x 250 seals by mistake. Tested buying 1 item...same issue.

10. Update gets stuck at 1.63%

11. Restarted my device and it updated successfully, :-D

12. Repeat action button did not move

13. Have no lag just have not got promo perks that im surposed to be rewarded

14. Wow thanks, updating right now. I'm curious how the new version is. Changelog seems nice ;-)

15. I've gotten nothing

16. Stop the updates and out with the rewards

17. When does SMASH come out

18. I Updated but seems like the Atk/Def bounus on my banners went down can somebody tell me why this is really made me mad