Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. I think they want to drain out all the cash before this game dies. Many of us were here since a while and that's why we play. But if I was a new player why would I chose KaW above all the other games on the app stores? 4 years was a long life cycle but all good things come to an end.

2. Now taking bets on how long it takes for comm to snap :lol:

3. No,that's complete crap. It doesn't take more 'work'. That is a cop out and everyone that plays hardcore knows it. It's not about putting in more work. We are telling you at this point it will take almost two years for a mid to reach 'end game ' or 'level cap' show me one single game where this is true.

4. The hysteria is rather entertaining and not at all unexpected. First of all, you don't like the direction of the game don't play. It's that simple. No one owes you anything.

Secondly ATA actually does know what they are doing. These releases scale economically. I quit a year ago and was at 12 CS which took me two years to achieve. I started anew in Dec and am almost at the same CS level (that's 5 months). Yeah the finish line gets moved occasionally but that's what keeps it interesting.

Y'all just need to chill.

5. They decided "The Community" was ready earlier today, when I did a single upgrade to get to 19 Mil. This also put me on the LB, albeit #9931. So they figured I was getting too close to relaxing in this game, and decided it was time to screw me again. Haha.

Well played KaW... guess I'll be here for awhile longer.

ps - I'm not actually complaining, but timing was funny. Thank you Devs, for this and all your hard work.
    Looks like I got much more to do now.

6. Can anyone answer what I need to unlock it? That all I want to know. Thought forums were for that.

7. If you just play for a couple of hours a day, you probably can't afford these lands and will never make the leaderboard. I don't quite understand what the problem is though- you don't have to fight to keep up with the top 0.001% to enjoy a game.

When there was only T3 and lowlands, people were practically begging for T4 or a new land cause it got boring once you were build complete. Whilst it was the start of the big stat gaps, the game would be dead by now if it hadn't given players something to do. Every time a new land or tier/upgrade comes out people moan and say its unfair on new players, yet 3-5mcs (or more!) is possible within a month of starting!

The glory days before "EB fairies" and Hoarfrost/expensive buildings was not quite as exciting as some would have you believe. I don't agree with all the changes the devs have made in the 4 years I've played, but at least there are a few challenges/new things to do. Besides, you don't actually HAVE to buy the upgrades ;)

8. How do you expect new players to join and keep playing when the celling is so high?

Also, with all of the constant begging, yelling, and screaming for y'all to improve or give perks to Player vs Player (Off system) why would you make an update that kills that?

I swear every ******* thing you guys do is for EE and EB's

You guys need to remove the War off of the name of the game if you people don't intend on supporting actual Wars (ee is not war, it is a contest not a battle)

9. no pvp upgrade again, no support and eff off, kingdoms at war????? kingdoms at eb eff off devs

10. Wow kaw community is rude lol how's this for a suggestion, your "we have a lot of things going on ATM" try doing one at a time.

11. I always love new land and building keeps me active but the so call limited time hte has gone on for to long. Plz kaw put a end to hte and put it back to were peeps had to hit everyday instead of drop a few seals and make tons of plunder in a few min,s.

12. Hte went from 166milli first hit to 195M lol

13. Any new player who just starts will see the complete lack of parity in this game and quit. I'm not complaining, but it's true.

Actually, I am complaining. We don't need this, we need some kind of change to lessen the gap, not make it bigger. We need changed to EE so that a proper towered mid can actually be competitive. We need more incentive to hit the battle list or engage in ospvp rather than tap away every hour on an eb. Give us those things first, don't cater to the... 10% maybe? That these buildings are actually for.

14. i guess new players will never catch up :3

15. Alright, I'll admit the refund I just got was pretty nice  Ty devs appreciate it

16. Thanks for refund

17. What refund?

18. Lowered prices and refund. Right on,devs. :D

19. Right on thanks muches Devs..much love to y'all..thank you for the refund for real..good stuff keep it rolling!!! 

20. Why would you have any hard feelings towards Epic Fate, you and I are having a 1 vs 1 fight.