Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. Lv 4 and 5 buildings are out for HF lands. 250 bill Lv 4 and 300 bill Lv 5 to upgrade, 11.750 trillion to complete. I never gonna finish this game.

2. The game will never be finished that's the point. This game has the potential to keep getting bigger and bigger which is awesome. I hope to see a new castle upgrade soon and new lands lol.

3. This was definitely not mentioned in the KaW roadmap

4. The game is suppose to progress as we all grow. Stop whining and be happy that kaw is moving forward.

5. I hope theres a way beside HTE to progress in gold.

6. @pamda it increased stats BY 400kcs or TO 400kcs

7. Well changing builds now will be pretty much pointless.
    once you start with a build type, you gotta keep it forever unless your downgrading to something like SH. (this to me is a negative when it comes to pvp games)

Looks like it'll be another year of EBs for me before i can war :/

8. Also the game has been out for what 4 or 5 years? Why are people worried about a gap between new and players who played for 4 years? There should be a gap.

9. That's why we should separate most (not all) of the war system from the hitting EBs/OSW/System War setup

10. Spilatch, chances of you having allies, pots and gold 2 weeks from now just dropped about 200%. Respect those who can kick your ass and make this game very un-enjoyable for you. I applaud you for your boldness on my wall, but time to learn a lesson.

-LWPiNDaHIZZY️

11. Goldslayer you don't have to be build complete to war.

12. As long as I don't have to pay a monthly fee. I will keep tapping.

13. You gotta be kidding me devs. You said it yourself!! The game isn't ready for more upgrades!! HFBC still takes awhile to complete, and you just added on to the difficulty.

14. They dont care bro. Simple.

15. Nice! Finally something to do in KaW... One hf lv 5 up, 24 more to go!

16. You all seem to be upset with this update.If anyone is THAT upset,don't forget you could always delete this app.But before anyone goes that far,I would suggest that you all try to adapt to the new building upgrades.If there is too big or too small of a building,I'm sure the developers will take care of it.Let's not forget this is a game everyone.

-Rebel

17. ️awesome. Ty Kaw️

18. Attack Troop Building

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Balanced Troop Building

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. lXX_King_Of_Terror_XXl

Yeah the game has been out for 4-5 years,
    But the gap is exactly why new players wont want to play for long.

Playing "catch up" in a game is never fun. and that's exactly what it will be for new players.
    playing to catch up to older players.

and yeah i know i dont need to have build complete, but i'd rather have it atleast close to completed before i walk into a war disadvantaged. its bad enough that i've only gotten bad match making.