Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. Need a new calculator right meow.

2. Devs don't have the balls to do a legit response like on Obi post.

3. What's with all the butt hurt? At least bigs can be out of range of sh.

4. With these prices you'd at least think the dev's would increase the plunder obtained instead of dropping it. Oh well. Here we go again.

5. That leaves mids. "Oh you so EB fairy" yeah, because mids have to ******* grow even more now to be useful in war.

6. Come on devs answer Obi page 18, 7th post down :)

7. I can jerry rig one together if i get the stats :lol:

8. Why do the bigs need an improved regen time? 

9. Improved Regen time?Sounds exciting!

Support for the new buildings

10. I'm not spending money on this game now period. Money hungry...

11. What pisses me off even more is that by the time im done with highlands and less than half of HF, they're probably release another 25 lands with a new set of buildings.

Happened with T5s and then T6s.
    New stuff is just released before i can even finish what was there before :/

12. I don't see regen rate difference with the Unkari Ice Tree, maybe only atk buildings?

13. You May say that now, but I bet July

14. Should have just initiated those Rainbow Lands with builds starting at 3 trillion gold and stats at 12 million...

15. Can you please expand on better regen ? Maybe post stats?

16. Great...apparently this is devs attempt at fixing sh problem...devs just an FYI...if you were good Businessmen and Women you would know about rule #1 THE CONSUMERS ARE IN CONTROL.

On another note i am in a game full of insane democrats...holy ****.
    The world isn't fair, so what this widens the gap between the rich and poor, the stronger and the weaker. Big deal, obviously the developers took into account the fact that new players and small players would have a hard time and might give up, but obviously they make enough cash off the rest of us, so losing those players doesn't matter to them.

And If you REALLY take the time to think about it, what the developers have done is brilliant, they have been rolling out new updates and things that target the top percentage of wealthy people in the world, if you watched the movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" you would have heard of this concept. He targets the top 2-5% of the wealthiest people in America.

As Businessmen and Women being as greedy as possible I applaud you developers, as game developers who "care for the game community" BOO...

P.S- devs you might wanna watch out!!! These Democratic nut jobs here will probably want you to put a tax on all the money LB or people over 25m cs make in an EB. Then have it distributed equally amongst the other players same with the mithril they make in EE wars.

If we left regulation of Government and Economy up to these democratic-like nutjobs here we would all still be living in caves..

17. Same conclusion as you, Shol. From Wulf's screenshots, the regen rate stays the same as before.

18. I see a lot of people will downgrade rather than upgrade..
    meaning more sh!!!!!!!

good timing devs!!!! lmao

19. Slightly worse if we go into decimals :lol:

20. Take away level 5. Refund in bb to those who bought. This is to much! Unless you play to make HTE pay 5-6x a reg haunt...