Building Upgrades are Here!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. New regen times levels and other things may add a new dynamic to the game. Hell I will hold out all my negative comments until I see how it effects the game in a few months.

2. Devs, just how stupid are y'all? Make a forum saying upgrades are out. Then and hour later you say they are coming, just wait a bit.

But I guess it's true. You can't fix stupid

3. Soon the ally lb will be full of sh's. Apparently they have nothing better to spend the gold on. Whereas my acct will go back to middle of the road again 

4. "Hang tight just a little longer"

Id rather hang for a few more months, maybe a year before this **** comes out

5. U guys all need to calm down and take a breather....there is no time limit on growth....u get there when u do and able to happy kawing

6. My crystal ball sees SH further exploiting the builds by using single lvl 5 HF troop builds for the regen improvement...

7. Kaw should be deleted from the App Store

8. Dam screw it

9. Agree @chaos. ONLY level 4

10. Devs really .lol not a smart.move .the big.will only get bigger and the small will struggle

11. Whew. I'm so glad I don't play KaW anymore, or I'd be uber pissed about this :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. I've been actively playing for 35 months on a daily now and i'm barely reaching 15M CS.

I can see why people are going SH now.
    Much cheaper build to make, while still effective, and in great demand for wars.

I was expecting some kind of update like this (building upgrades or new set of lands to explore), i just wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

13. You bunch of crybabies! Go play your "My Little Ponies" game and stop whining. Why not make improvements so the game keeps going. I've played games where you max out on progression. They get boring, then they get deleted. Hooray for KaW for keeping it fresh and extending the life of what could be an otherwise boring and monotonous game.

14. Awesome. I look forward to being less interested in this game.

15. This screws everyone except LB over, devs. I usually support you guys, but in this one I don't see how this helps your average player out one bit.

16. I think i'll just go Pure Attack , since retard devs won't bother to fix SH

17. Funny how you keep making that gap between players bigger and bigger to make your pockets fatter and fatter. How about for once, take your hand out of the cookie jar and listen to your CUSTOMERS. And answer the questions asked of you here instead of picking the softball ones to answer. Pathetic.

18. Is this the devs sad attempt to solve the sh "problem"?

19. Maybe make previous levels cheaper?