Beginners at War

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 8, 2014.

1. I fail to see the point of this. U say volley me in wc and the sharks attack u don't need a spell for it lol second 9 times out of 10 when u get vollied as a noob one of your volliers invites u to a clan, always has for me anyways. Fix PVP stop wasting your time on useless stuff devs.

2. @OP, The clan events button is a convenient tool to find clans but it isn't the easiest to find; especially if you're starting out. I think that if you are not in a clan and you tap your banner/clan button it should also show you a special list of clans.

It would display clans that are currently doing low tier EBs and only display clans that haven't lost/FF an EB in 3 days. That way, newer players can see a list of clans in their stat range, and only clans that are successful in finishing low tier EBs. This would also help starter clans recruit more players since it brings their clan front-and-center in a literal and figurative sense.

The details are arbitrary and subject to change.... but the gist still stands.

Cheers. :)

3. You should make it so that new players can change their name once in those seven days

4. would help if u gave us a speaker to let our bew presence be known in wc !

5. (If this has been said already sorry... I'm too lazy to scroll through whole thread) But I would LOVE to see an achievement for all us players who been '09 and '10 maybe a  sign or something 

6. Nice idea. Wish it could be applied to that other game.... You know....Future Combat. Then that would mean you have to do an update and after all it's almost been two years So why bother now

Loyal to the Apes for years.... BlaZe

7. If we reset do we look gray for 7 days too?

8. Well done well thought

9. To anyone that is looking for beginners. Go to ally market and look at ally's that are under 1mil in price. Then just wall them and get them hooked :)

10. Support you guys are the best

11. Now this will be very useful for new players! Why haven't we thought about this earlier.

Well done
    kaw_community.

12. Now the hard part is for the beginners to reply to my wall message. Have walled countless beginners already too :(

13. I am a beginner

I would like to war

14. Devs are finally making smart decisions

15. Great post !

We all started somewhere I do wish I had some help in builds etc when I started instead of just using the bl and wondering what the hell farming meant .

That's said I hope ATA are going to make lil tweaks as has been suggested by numerous players. Off the cuff co owner etc ..

16. Smashing idea well done DEVS 

17. Very well done Developers. This was much needed and should go a long way in player retention :)