The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, if the Rancor feathers were not distributed on Monday, that means the Leader Board updates on Monday and Tuesday were potentially inaccurate.

Which means the dozens of us who were setting final goals based on that information, may have set wrong goals.

Hopefully this does not cost anyone their top 100 banner who could have gotten it.

2. Would you imagine , if i were lucky winner damm all that hard work i put lol

3. Finally  Kaw has become normal again 

4. There is still one more stage of the great quetzal hunt left before we can put it to bed. Its the bit where people moan about the equipment stats and how hard it is to enchant them.

5. 

6. Devs, anyway you can give us an update, as to when you will start rolling out rewards? I understand this one may take up to 48hrs, but just an estimated start.

7. I hope I am the lucky winner.

8. A vote for a special extra thousand for everyone. Just to set aside all the ones that say "I was only 1k off". Vote count so far: 1,231.

9. Thanks devs, although I don't really like doing b2b reck.... I do like the potential Inferno gain, so thanks for the fire. :)

10. Just gonna pray for that lucky winner.

11. Hey guys, sorry for the delay in the Top 100 and Lucky Winners being announced. Hope to have these very soon :)

12. YESSSS

again

13. 3 events and I've never won anything. Hope I'm the lucky winner

14.  keeping an eye out for the new gear.

15. Still wait more? It's 4 hours come on devs. Are counter checking counts manually. Lol :)

16. Your doing a great job devs keep it up. And get my boots ready lol . Size 13 please lol.. I needs my new boots so I can hop over all the feathers in front of castle. I put them all out front for the devs to collect . Hahahahahah .. It's garbage day come get the feathers.

17. Was feather drops random? Or was it if you hit an eb that dropped feathers you were going to get some random number of feathers?

18. Now to wait and see all the people complaining how unsatisfied they are with their free stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.