The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was fun! Can't wait to see what special ebs you guys come up with next. Maybe a balrog or an upgraded reckoning eb like a krakin. ;)

2. Event was a little too long, but i was able to hit 145k feathers in 11 days. Right before event ended. Thanks devs, was fun.

3. Finally no more reckoning.

4. I had an AP Calculus exam this morning devs and could not get to 90k because of this. Just saying lol

5. Do the feathers from war 8 count towards your total?

6. Congrats to all that reached thier targets in feathers.enjoy those rewards. Thank you devs for the gifts from the event. ..

7. This was the best Promo of them all (Fangs, Moths, and now feathers)

**Devil appears on the shoulder** "Um, you didn't participate at all in the promo or chase feathers. In fact your clan just ran the same normal eb's for max gold the whole time like the promo wasn't even happening" **Devil pops out of existence**

Like I said, best promo of them all!!!

8. Yup Thantos best policy was to ignore the promo completely and just play as normal .. No cash wasted, no loss of growth and by accident some extra stuff for 0 effort! Cool

9. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT HUNT GUYS!

10. I was 1,000 off

11. Were u guys at on handing out stuff I haven't got mine yet

12. Thanx for a hard but fun event. Any chance that those who burned in with skulls cos of the huge ques for skulls holders to use it. Could sell them in market for a reasonable amount of gold. Considering the amount we missed by not being able to use them? c",)

13. So how do we get rid of these Quetzal Skulls now?

14. Quetzal skulls are attack pots
    Try some pvp for a change

15. I was 2k away from 80. Stayed up all night

16. congrats to all!
    well done!
    good job! 

17. I wasn't hunting feathers in this event but got over 30k so yeah just quit complaining

18. 50 thousand feathers!!! I got em 40 mins before the event ended! Oh yes!!! Allons-y!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.