New Armor

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Aries, May 2, 2014.

1. Instead of having armor that gives of stats why not add something that increases the odds of finding armor.

HTE and ROWB will these items, the people who have the best chances of earning these items will be, the person who used the horn or seal.

Some possible equip that they could add is a ring named the lucky ring. As said before the ring improves your odds of earning new equip, this can work with other stuff like items or potions.

Please leave some support and let's see if we will seem this being added in the near future.

2. Support to getting more potions as an attribute of it. That'd be cool.
    Or like 1% gold or something.

3. This benefits everyone devs will bring in more money because more HTE's and players will gain even more out of it.

4. The hunting of these items taking so long gives the game longevity. This takes that away, evem if only in a small part. Can't support that.

5. That's part of the issue though. KaW has been a grind fest for ages. EE were only a relief until people decided to rely on exploits for victory.

Just by giving people more hope that they can achieve something is probably going to result in net retainment of players when compared to leaving the system as is.

KaW really needs a big revamp to ever reach the status that it once held.

And btw, 15000 ;)

6. I can agree with that shol, but if youre dropping from hte and rowb, an eb run by most everyone, then these items are commonplace and there is little to no change after the fact of their release.

7. Considering this is armor, it'd take a huge amount of time to acquire it anyway. Assuming the drop rate would be worse than normal armor, it'd still take forever.

Granted, I hate static equip anyway, we should just dump it all.

Or at least create a tree enchantment system :lol:

8. I do not support this.

One if the more challenging things to do in this game is to do epic battles to earn equipment. Nearly everything in this game is easy. Making gold - easy, making friends - easy, rp - sadly VERY easy. We need something hard

9. Getting equip really isn't "hard" - just boring.

10. How much more % of a chance at getting a eq would said EQ give?