Regen Armies Using Gold

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -SHADOW_ASSASIN-, May 5, 2014.

1. Too Tiered Of Wating
    Also Hard To Earn Health Crystals
    I Want A Regen Of Armies And Spies Using Gold
    The Price Depends On Stats
    In My Stats The Regen Price Should Be 250M-1B
    I Hope This Works

P.S.:The Regen Price Will Grow If Ur Stats Increased

2. Just quest farm until you have 10 nobs

3. That is a horrible idea. Gold is so easy to come by, you could just regen and hit indefinitely. Quick regens arent meant to be easy. If you want it so bad quest for nobility, or buy crystals and nobs instead.

4. Yes I Totally Agree With This We Should Get This Because It Says Free In GP But We Need To Buy Xtals That Is Not Fair.

But like… srsly? Just quest for 10 nobs or wait 1 hour

5. This game is 100% free if you want it to be. You don't HAVE to spend rl money on it. You can choose to play for free. There are parts of the game that cost money as it should. If it was all free they would need ads played to keep game growing. I'm glad they have things to buy because I know there are plenty of people who can afford and do buy things regularly which keep the ads away.

6. Why would you regen using gold. The idea is completely unrealistic. Seriously. Think about this. Sorry to go the SH route but you guys provide the perfect example.

Lets say you base it on stats for the price. This would create the perfect storm for an SH. They would have a low cost to regen using gold. Lets say they make 1 bil per unload. But it cost them 500mil for quick regen. They would make a net of 500mil an unload. So lets say they are hitting HTE. They get 4 unloads on HTE. The first HTE would cost them 1.5bil to do but they made 4bil in unloads. They net 2.5bil just on unloads. Now this may seem like small gold increase and not a true issue.

Now factor in the fact they just increased end bonus x4. So say that they get and end bonus of 2bil on a regular unload. Oh yeah the did quick regen with gold. So end pay out is now 8bil. Meaning an SH now would truely make 10bil plus on an HTE. Figure an average of an HTE every 45 minutes from wait time to end.

That's now 40bil every 3 hours. Figure most active hit 15 hours a day. That's now 200bil a day. Not a very good idea. No support

7. Imagine an SH who could make 1.4tril weekly. 5.2tril monthly.

8. Some Sh already do make 1.4T weekly

9. My eyes hurt from such bad grammar. Ugh, now I have a headache.

10. Grow like the rest of us. Dedication

11. I say for your level, 50 bill for a gold regen. It needs to be a ridiculous price so high for your stats that its literally the worst use of gold u could possibly think of but is merely there for impatience/unable to buy crystals.

Thats if it were to be implemented but that would mean the devs would have to consider making the game even free-er to play, which i dont think they could physically do right now.

12. Wize u need to double those figures. I make way more than that. There is a easy wat to get xtals. Go to oracle, scroll down, hit buy, confirm purchase and bam anywhere from 1-100 xtals. It's way faster than questing.

13. No support sorry. It would make the game pointless as most people have gold tied up in allies. Bronze bars, and potions.

14. Worst idea ever. This is kingdoms at war not kingdoms in chaos. If this joke is not satisfactory please re-read OP's post and then re-read this joke after copious amounts of derp exposure.

15. I'll regen for 1b gold lol. Then proceed to make 2-3 billion unloading on an eb.

16. This is already possible, moose made a thread on it. Look under your couch empty your money box for dem gawlds (and silver and copper) amass the appropriate amount to buy an itunes voucher or google play card. Go to the shop (great exercise) then buy a card and redeem it. Alternatively you can go out and find a job they pay you gawld and you can buy xtals for fake gawld this will help you in later life as you won't need trivial things like food, water a place to live and any partner you meet will love you more for reaching the LB on kaw. :)

17. This is an horrible idea. Nuff said

18. The devs would gain no money at all and therefore go out of business and have to remove the app from the app store or pc.

Yours sincerely,
    -commanderblake.B-)