Clan Banks??

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by XxX-EVlLWAYZ-XxX, May 7, 2014.

1. Not a forum maker,however i notice alot of people have a small amount of nobility points they cant use.So i was wondering how hard would it be for a clan nobility bank all can donate a few nobs and the clan owner can buy the seals/horns to be used.Again just an idea.

2. Could be exploited by scammers but il throw in some support due to it working out for other 3rd party apps

3. No support...

Alts.

4. If this came in to effect I would just make tones of PC alts just to donate to my own clan and run b2b hte without paying a single cent

5. Every time u reset that's 12 nobs so if I spent in bank then reset I would have 24

6. You don't get nob when you reset I know just cos I'm constantly resetting my alt

You get it but starting a new account and questing

7. That's exactly my thinking WoIfie, actually, why not implement it now xD jk

8. Only way that could work if it was only admins and owners who where allowed to check the bank... Therefore if they get scammed it's owners fault for giving them admin.

Yet again would still be hard to work though but not a bad idea

9. We acutely could get this into the game by demand 

If all of kaw wants it devs will be forced to make it happen since they would risk people leaving the game :shock:

10. Sounds like a game I used to play called soccer star.

11. Yeah, if you pay enough money then threaten to leave you can get anything... maybe even mod status cough* Majesty cough*

12. I'm not a fan of this style of clan bank (quest for more nobs IMO), but a clan bank would be a cool feature if the devs ever revamp the clan system :lol:

13. I'm suprised they haven't added the ability to use 200 nobs to increase clan size yet.

14. They need to do something about clan system anyway... Hardly any updates for it ever

15. There hasn't been an update for it since the original war system back in 2010 :lol:

16. I think if you actually put some effort into this idea you would get more support, Think it out, Think of what effect it would have on the community, Think of how it would work, The purpose of it.

17. In another game i play, members can donate resources, gold which is earned in game and on game purchase currency which can be used to increase member size and other bonuses.