A terrible loss 

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Archangel_of_Death, May 5, 2014.

1. Brutallost....in total agreement with your post. ..dont think anything else needs to be said

2. I never said I was peace loving. And I do have a lot of firearms because it's my right. And call me all the names in the world and it won't bother me because I don't care. As far as my buddies and your buddies fighting. Your at a disadvantage because you have never taken a life nor would you have the training or balls to do so Am I sick in the head. Probably or maybe I'm not blinded by all this we are the world love peace and chicken grease. War is a way of life that's why it is always going on. Deal with it. And the military didn't seem to have a problem with my actions in war so why the **** should I care about your opinion.

3. Plus I think it's awesome that I'm taking on all of the kaw family all by myself. It's called sticking to my beliefs. You won't change me and I will not be bullied or insulted about my service. Government have me a honorable discharge. What are you gonna do about it. Nothing. So keep posting and I'll keep enjoying myself.

4. What's wrong people. Ran out of comebacks and insults. I'm disappointed. Please change 12 years of the effects of war and make me love the afgans. It's really funny to read.

5. Now this is my own personal thread. Go me

6. Mod lock this It's lost all it's fun

7. still rambling on, Holman? 

8. Yup. Till I get bored. It's what I do while my troops are cooking.

9. In all honesty I feel bad for the innocent people that died but i still dislike afghans and Iraqis until the president tells me to hate a new group of people

10. But don't tell anyone. I like all the rage people direct towards me.

11. I killed soldiers not kids except the ones that shot at me first. But I spent a lot of time taking those countries apart and just can't bring my self to want to help or rebuild them. War is hell and so is PTSD.

12. Bumpity bump bump.

13. Come on people say something I'm bored

14. Just let it die. You are not going to convince these ppl. When they need help they will cry to big brother like they always do.

15. I know but I was enjoying myself. Maybe I'll find another thread to troll. Bit it won't be with as much passion if it's not about afganistan and Iraq.

16. PLEASE STFU ALREADY.