Quetzal Skulls Possibility

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Akunosenshi, May 6, 2014.

1. So there has been a lot of talk about what will happen with the skulls after the event is over. I've been reading the forums and the idea of keeping the bird ebs out for a little longer after the event, which is a good idea but, ruins the purpose of the TIMED event. So if this request is a little unpopular in the devs mind, I wanna shoot another possible idea.

Why not turn the skulls into feathers. The feathers could be a better possibility. Think about it...;

You have 3 skulls, and the TOD eb drops 500 feathers as a rough average each completion. Why not turn each unused skull into 500 feathers that will be counted towards accumulating the next tiers benefits. You only need 1200 more feathers for the next tier? Guess what? Your 3 unused skulls just bumped you up 1500 feathers to get to that tier!

Just a possibility that would be a major factor for a lot of players feather hunting.

2. Not a bad idea

3. The eb is hard for smaller and medium sized clans so getting the feathers for them would be good, of course the trade off is you don't get the gold

4. What if I'm at a tier I want and my skulls bump me to the next tier and I don't want the next tier?
    No support, unless it's a CHOICE.

5. Tbh I'd rather have the pot xD 4 skulls wont get me further above 50k feathers, it is a good idea though if we could choose.

6. Or give us 50bill per skull....

7. Reusable pot would be nice 

8. But if everyone has a skull, then everyone has reusable pots.

SH already exploits the plunder system. What more with a pot that gives them huge attack bonus? Feces hit the fan.

9. Lol so much hate on sh. We just know how to adapt to the enviroment thats all

And support just more feathers

10. Adapt yes. Exploit yes also.

11. Support! I have 6 and it's hard to find a clan to drop them

12. I'd say give us the option to sell them or have them convert into feathers then we have a choice.
    That or convert them to seals of the damned so no one loses out

Not everyone will get to use them and at the moment it's going to hurt a lot of people losing a bonus.
    I also think it could create issues in some clans as people may well argue over who gets to use theirs and get that huge bonus.
    Unfortunately a well intentioned gesture that has the potential to backfire against the community.

13. Turn skulls into seals please please please

14. No thanks

15. That is like trading 50 bil for 500 feathers...

16. why doesn't the plus sign work?