A terrible loss 

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Archangel_of_Death, May 5, 2014.

1. Damn, I pity people like Domo. So much meaningless hate...

2. It's not meaningless hate when the mother fuckers have it coming to them. Tell u what terrorist lovers. When afganistan decides to attack us again just give us ur addresses and me and all my Marine buddy's will be sure your house isn't guarded and they can show you how much they care for Americans. Semper fi.

3. All you bleeding hearts make me sick. Take care of America no one else will

4. Holman shut the hell up 

5. Make me tough guy

6. It's quite hard to believe you served in the military  what's your MOS?

7. But it's too hard to hit a statless alt, they're just so... Statless...

8. I see the troll monster is still trolling away, I'll give sgt an A plus for what he has done so far in this thread by trolling everyone.

9. I was an 0311. That's infantry to u civilian types. Was also a 2146 for a bit too

10. Doubt Holman is military. He's probably some fat girly boy who hasn't seen his wiener in the last two years.

11. Holman....tell me when did Afghanistan attack America ?

12. Your mom sees it all the time frog. Tell her I said thanks.

13. I wont shed a tear for them after 9/11. Im sure they didnt care and still dont care about whathappens to us. 

14. Holman you should never be allowed to serve in the army again, any serving soldier that glorifies death of children and because of their race. You should be thrown out of the army and court marshalled. We have some marines in my local pub that are from the US and are shocked and disgusted at your comments they look forward to serving with you so they can show you how real marine treats someone who disrespect the uniform like you have. Personally i think you should be sanctioned into the mental health.

15. That would be when they parked a couple of planes in the World Trade Center. Or did u forget that already.

16. I'm not in the army wise guy I'm a Marine. Hence the semper fi post. Get your stories straight before you go running off at the mouth

17. Lol Holman plays Call of Duty too much. Sorry, my mom said she couldn't see your wiener. Wouldn't matter cause I heard you like it back door. Bubba says it slides right in smooth

18. Well frog tell your mom to stop leaving her clothes all over my house. And she told me I were the butt pirate. That's between u and bubba. Not my business

19. The more you open your yap the harder it is to believe you served. I served in the USMC for 8 years and to see a immature little prick like you claiming to have served makes me laugh. Show some respect "soldier."

20. No I didnt forget it moron....but a little bit of geography for ya Holman....Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt and the UAE... ARE NOT Afghanistan. ....so you posting **** about Afghanistan attacking America is a figment of your warped imagination.