A terrible loss 

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Archangel_of_Death, May 5, 2014.

1. Impossible. The US is always in everybody's business, even when they can't handle their own.

2. Would the afghans help us Americans? I don't think so! They hate us..... Hopefully the 2k people were mostly Taliban

Semper fi !!!

3. I think if you wish to help then take it upon yourself. R.I.P to all those who died and thought go out to there family's.

4. Heads up to the racist insensitive douche bags who seem so eager to oppose sympathy: Afghanistan is in the shambles it's in because of the desolation of their infrastructure after the afghan war in the late 70's - 80's (a war I might add that was largely fought because the US disproved of the direction the afghan leadership was going in) after the US did nothing to help rebuild a country the US brought war to. And to those racists and bigots posting on this thread, sorry you people not only make the KaWorld a crappier place but the real world as well would be better off without your filth polluting the hearts and minds of the youth and the ignorant.

Regardless of wether or not KaW does something about this like they did with the typhoon, for someone to suggest that those people don't need help because they all need to die anyway only generates more hatred and gives evidence that Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. are right about the US. Thanks ass wipes.

5. Your welcome u anti American hippy

6. Oh lookie there!! The bastard knows what he is!!!

7. It's always the statless alts lol.

8. In case you didn't know I have family members and close friends in the military who also served in Iraq and Afghanistan and guess what? They're not the bigot or racist you are!!! In case you didn't know, it's people like you who caused the incidents at Abu Ghraib!!!!

9. Yeah someone who's actually been to afganistan Unlike u sitting on your face showing sympathy for people that would kill you and your family in a heartbeat. Your welcome by the way. That is unless u want another 911 let's see if after another attack on the US if the afgans make a help the US fund cause it won't happen you silly bleeding heart civilian

10. And I don't care what color they are or who they worship. Could be god ala or even Tom cruise if we were talking about hitler and the nazis these post would goblin a totally different direction.

11. Go in. Not goblin. Damn autocorrect.

12. Unfortunately your analogy doesn't apply you pig. You weren't attacking the whole of Afghanistan and the nazis were an entire nation not insurgents in a nation that doesn't want them you fool. Oh yeah and the military is trying to clean itself of filth like you because all you people are is liability in an already unstable part of he world!! You do no good for the US. No thanks for your service because all you do is make my brothers life and best friends lives harder and more hazardous

13. No support a company doesn't have to help with every problem. It's a game company not some help planner earth company

14. Big talk from a couch commando. Why don't you moved to afganistan since you care so much for them. Oh that's right you don't have the balls to do anything but spew your uninformed word vomit from the safety of your moms basement.

15. You're right!! I'm the one who is uninformed! Not the one who can't construct his own opinion and most likely regurgitates Fox News talking points to impose your unjustified hate for anything different from you!!! I shouldn't have replied to you anyway! A self justified moronic closed minded idiot like yourself spits in the face of reason!!! Oh yeah and find something else to criticize me about besides living in my parents basement since I'm an engineer you burnt out useless can't-hold-a-stable-job burdens to society fat ****!!!!!! While you're at it try and find something to do that contributes to society in stead of hiding behind the American flag claiming to have done something to better her!!!!

16. Yeah your an engineer. And I'm Santa. Funny how butt hurt you get when someone uses the freedom of speech. I think all you engineer is Legos in your parents basement. So butt hurt. It's actually hilarious LoL. Go back in the basement come up with better insults and try again later ask your mom for help.

17. Sgt leave thread or in requesting forum ban, you've been asked to leave by owner a lot. I know I'm not mod but you gotta go.

18. As long as people are talking to me I'm gonna respond. It's a free country after all.

19. Yea read the ToC fucktard

20. No wonder theres terrorist attacks when theres people like you in the world.