Regen time

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FrostyAusti, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I think devs you should bring out a mini game when people are waiting for regen. This in itself will be good for you and everyone else. Firstly it will make more people want to play the game and not quit straight after downloading. As a result of this many people would want to grow fast and then buy xtals which will benefit you becuase it is profit. Many people quit the game as they get bored waiting. Thank you devs

2. Ever heard of real life?
    Fills the hour regen nicely

3. I somewhat support this, but in a different matter.

I one think this is a great Idea, but instead of making a Mini-Game, Reduce the Regen Time by 15 minutes or less, would make a huge difference. Rather than buying so many xtals

4. I disagree with op.

You have other things you can do for 1 hour, no need to reduce regen time. there are apps you could download to play while you regen read a book and all that. No need to have app open and wait for regen.

5. What kind of mini-game because if you didn't want to play the Real Life game you could just get another app

6. There's this mini game already built in. It's called real life, or if your life sucks, there's always clan chat, ally chat, world chat, and somewhere you shouldn't be is the forums.

7. My mini game is these forums 

8. This was just an idea. No need to get mad. Lol 