A terrible loss 

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Archangel_of_Death, May 5, 2014.

1. This is my first post so I apologize if I don't post according to protocol. A single loss of life is tragic and I pray for all those who have lost friends and family. However, this post is for all who have passed in the tragic landslide in Afghanistan. It is estimated that over 2k people have died. I pray for them and the ones that were left behind. Perhaps we, as the kaw community, can assist as we have done in the past.

2. Landslide...what happened?

3. Support..Devs should do a fundraiser...

4. Heavy rains have caused a large landslide .

5. Devs shouldn't so a fundraiser for every natural disaster that occurs... They are a business not a charity.

6. I agree troll, you don't see them doing it for Alabama which was practically wiped out by a tornado

7. Terrible what happened :/

8. Yes, kaw is a business and not a charity. Yes, the loss of life and property was tragic in Alabama. However, a death toll that exceeds 2k falls in the realm of a catastrophic event. I don't expect the "business" of KaW to give but if the people of KaW chooses to do so, perhaps KaW will provide the venue.

9. Agreed! This is as noble a cause as any other the devs have supported

10. Instead of fundraisers can we all agree to start calling them Darwin Parties?

11. 

12. What is the fundraiser going to pay for?
    The Japan one made sense... They paid to help rebuild. This... It's unclear

13. support

14. 2k isnt a catastrophic event, 2 million is

15. You know what a terrible loss is?
    THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN DYING FROM STARVATION EVERY DAY.

16. I spent most of my military career in between Iraq and Afghanistan. If this landslide took out all those people just think how much the United States just saved on bullet expenditure. Let their government deal with it. It's their problem

17. Bullet expenditure? Landslide killed civilians asshole

18. Let me explain devils joke.

Because they live in mud huts you see.

It's not like it wiped out a built up city, yes tragic those lost their lives but it has been apparent that Afghanistan doesn't want help from everyone

19. Yeah that grow up to be terrorists. Or fund them or tell them when our convoy comes by so they can set of daisy chained ieds. Do u really think that terrorists were the only ones getting shot? Collateral damage. Deal with it.