Kingdoms at War is now on Kongregate

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 3, 2014.

1. like mochigames :/
    @ kaw devs

support kongrete to link with ATA I D and FB !
    please! :) that way we dont needa make new ugly alts! :) and are there any benefits by playing kaw on kongrete?

2. Is there any benefit to warring EE in KaW? That's the question to ask yourself and others. Look at war 18 ancient prestige vs udder madness. How on god's green earth was that a match AP could possibly win? So we sat the hell out and went to the bar. Go UM and kill 11 inactives. Mind you, it's not your fault. You're just working the system. But your killing it for others. How many mids did you leave by the wayside to make that lb stacked roster? How many of you are warring alts cuz your mains sucks ass? Again, not your fault. Broken system the devs HAVE FAILED TO FIX!! Yeah, I know I'm off topic. Yeah I know there are other places to post this. But this is where I'll post it, as well as others, until it gets noticed. Not a timeline in sight as far as fixing the system. No suggested fixes. No possibilities so we can build accordingly. WHAT THE HELL DONYOU WANT US TO DO?!?! Quit? That can be arranged. And many of us have definitely talked of taking our money elsewhere. Plan: devs- heads out of asses and see the light! 90% of your customer base can't war because of your broken system. DO SOMETHING AND TELL US WHAT THE PLAN IS OR COULB BE!!

3. It doesn't load in both the websites now I don't use my pc Ty

4. Works like a champion on Kong. And SO much faster than mochi ever was. AND we can buy xstal again Woot! Ty devs :cool:

5. @my post above: excuse my spelling yet not my tone or meaning. I am pissed off that it's taken this long for devs to basically do NOTHING to fix these issues.

6. Kongregate ceased to be relevant WAAAAY back when it was bought out by EBGames. I doubt this will bring many new players, but hey... What do I know?

7. Thats great cause i play kongregate

8. What is this kong thing and who uses it

9. i just lost 100 bil cuz devs bleeped up the ui,..nice job idiots

10. I will create a loud mouth sh on Kongregate and go around talking like a boss.. But can't really hit anyone

11. I will give you 0 stars.... Yes, 0

12. I am long time player on kongregate site.. was already since 2009 xD. Will check the kaw there.. but at kong.. all games aint up to date.. so.. dont expect updates be quick...

13. So does this mean you could have a kongregate account and a pc account? or are you limited to just one?

14. Will joining and playing link and or ban existing kww accts?

15. Reindeer you're still only limited to 1 pc account per household.

16. Why on earth would devs axtually want players to make even more alts? The mind boggles.

17. Lol.....how does that explain ppl with 40 accts if a new website can be used to create more accts ? How is this different from moichi ?

18. Holy domo has a good point.. Looks like devs didn't think this one thru.. Would be funny if they banned the accounts created on there for being in violation of having more than one pc account

19. That's correct.

Indeed this still holds true. Kongregate is simply another option out there for players to create an account through and should also help draw new players to the game.