SH BFA preferance

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ValarMorghulis, May 4, 2014.

1. Frog i m with u.right sh fight like a girl.

2. Sounds like someone learned from experience. Or else...how would you fully know what you're talking about???

SH fights like every REAL warrior. They don't hand us the spoils because we fight for it too.

Stupidly.

3. We don't need y'all for war, huh?

4. SH are for exploiters. Nuff' said

5. So are Hansel's that can drop to PS at the drop of a hat. Never complain about y'all though, do we?

6. People who use SH and PS are exploiters. Point made.

7. I prefer spy bfa to counter assassination on me

8. Just go hybrid BFA. Problem solved.

9. I'll admit I'm not a SH, not build complete etc and I understand that people get emotional over this topic and yes it is unfair to mids but here's the thing... as a SH they have limitations as well, they can't walk into any clan without having restrictions... they have the choice for osw but would be stupid, EE war is the only thing we have no one is stopping all WC dropping all SH, personally I like the SH build... is it an exploit? Yes , is it cheating? No, should you grow up and stop getting PMS over it and actually do something about it instead of crying us a river? Well that's up to you clearly...

10. p.s. I'd go hybrid BFA

11. All sh's suck us mids have worked on our builds for years just to have 2 week old players war more that mids. Sh's took the place of Hansel's and mids don't complain when you get hit asking for war in wc . just saying

12. Hansels and mids were never meant to belong in EE anyhow.. Mids are kinda obsolete, and aren't even a complete build anyhow; they were only really good as a GH destroyer and to tank GH, but BFE/BFE getting stronger, SH will easily smash through 2m ADT if you are weak and make 55m on you. Hansels were always a leaky EE build, also.

And it doesn't take 2 weeks to make a good war ready SH. You'll still need BFE/BFA and pots and mith and at least explore 4 HL, all with SoS.

13. you're right it takes less than 2 weeks, you need to buy the mith sword and a ring. Volley some gold over to get 40 lands, and you're set.

I made one in 5 days.

14. Troll -

I was assuming that we were talking about no help from mains, friends, etc. starting from WC volley and just hitting ebs or warring occasionally until you are war ready.

15. Troll you cry too much. If you don't like what the game has become then why don't you just keep trying to sell your account on that third party app?️ only reason you haven't been stripped yet is because we feel pity for you. You're simply not worth the 1T to do it.

16. Attack bfa. The plunder you'll make from hitting bigger builds will yield more plunder than you'll lose being KO'd or gain if you do happen to get a KO.

17. Sh fails 4/5 ass on u?!?!?! Lol no ofense but i war agaist u before and didnt fail an ass! Maybe cause you where weak but that # is wrong for sure.

Never thought of sh having huge spy bfa, and you could get scout bomb all war!

18.  in the last 2 weeks ive jumped up 3000 spots on all LB and 35M in BFA. and i haven't warred for 2 weeks, just no matches that extended my edge.

19. but i have done lots of build testing to know sh fail 4/5 assass on me.