Haunting The Escape Achievement

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Im4d3y0Ur34d7hI5, May 4, 2014.

1. Hey KAWers. Im back with a new idea again, it has been a while. Just had the brilliant idea about a new achievement. Why not create an achievement for the completion of haunting the escape? It can come with stats or without stats. It is also a great time to roll this particular achievement out because of the hunt. Since devs are giving free seals, the people who are too stingy to pay have nothing to complain about! Vote your opinion and view my other request! Thanks KAWers :)

2. No Support... why would we need an achieve for HTE?

3. Why not? We have them for all the other ebs! Also the same scenario goes for ROTWB.

4. Why should an eb that costs real life money give a clan an achievement. This is a free game to play and yes it does have real life money. But on the vasis that in reality you are dropping a $6 item even if gotten from another eb it IS STILL a $6 item. So those clans that may happen to never drop a seal because they cannot acquire a $6 seal are **** out of luck. It shows that "HA, to get this achievement you need to spend on this free game".

Its best to leave it w/o an achievement. At least feathers and moths and fangs you didnt have to soend to get the rewards.

5. Don't understand your point. Sorry.

6. Killzone seals are dropped also... So its not impossible and it remains free.

7. @Aukujiin

Just because you found 100$ jewlery on the street doesnt make it worthless because you didn't buy it, its still 100$ Jewlery.

You got a seal from an eb. No you got a 6$ seal you're holding on and hopefully you make it worth that $6.

8. there are those achievement such as the disaster relief one which you had to pay to get.

9. I wasn't saying it's worthless but it's a free seal that your getting so free 6$ whatev the point is any clan get that achievement if it were made.

10. Smh, why in the world would you compare a donation beneficial for others to an achievement and eb only beneficial to youu?

Those achievements are not meant to affect your game those are for graditude from the devs to their community.

Thats not anywhere near this.

11. Its not free. It doesnt deserve an achievement. Thered be too much drama over it. Devs dont need to deal with that over an avhievemt of you getting x3 gold of a haunting and inferno and aqua and probably not even for your home clan when you do get one from an eb

All other eb achievements were gotten with clan loyalty. This one is different.

12. It's an idea, it wouldn't hurt but it's not high necessary at the same time. I'm neutral on this one.

Killzone. You don't just get seals from buying them

13. Killzone

What about the donatiom achievements? Your arguement is invalid.

14. Lol just realised I should've read the full thread.

15. Mike_C and the rest of you telling me what I already know can sit down and come up with a damn good reason why it should get an achievement. Because I dont see any of you giving a reason.

16. And also @Mike_C

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

Also @mike_c ^

18. Who the hell is mike_c?

19. Mike_c is xtal meth.

He is a fellow 2009 player; best known for being the first to make a player photo thread.