The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. Absolutely no support

2. This is randon

3. Oh nice. Shiny name!

This description is better than the original also.

4. Did swabs get his shiny colour for helping players upgrade their castles?

5. Gratz =)

6. Wooo go guys one day I wanna be up there for all other guys who need help I'll always be here :D

7. Brood :lol:

8. How do u know they help so much , and do u follow everyone or just those u select ??

9. Too late. Already got dat screenshot pending.

10. Banned. Enjoy the break son.

[​IMG]

11. Spoder mahn is proud of you Av.

12. This is a joke right?

13. Congratulations guys. Thats an awesome accomplishment, well deserved. Good job!

14. I missed the ban... :(

15. Seems like this achievement is only given to those who are popular, specifically regarding the forums, i know plenty of people who help a ton in-game and recive only the recognition that those they helped give. But i suppose that's just my opinion...

16. its true that there are many helpful people around, but, recognizing all the useful people isn't practical, so, the devs have chosen to recognize what they consider to be the MOST helpful, or the BEST of the crop. These are players who are models for others. If you think that there are others who should be recognized, by all means, drop their names on my VK thread, where they will be reviewed. More valiant knights will be Comming. These players are not the last two.