OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Hmm.... Someone's banner changed to
    "Semi-retired thanks for the good times Kaw"

I thought the movement will grow???
    You are really weird... Wait... still the powerful dark art of deceit? :lol:

2. ILL ERADICATE BOTH

3. yafi is strong but please if your not fighting and hitting ebs or posting with a statless alt please reframe from posting!

4. What started this TSC vs YAFI deal?

5. The stripper club

6. What are you saying corrupt?

7. Lol thought I saw he asking who is tsc

8. I still don't get what started this all

9. Gl Yafi,I know some of your guys and they are pretty good farmers one is going hunting with me on another game once I catch up to em. Have fun

10. This was a farmfest thing that's how it started

11. We'll every war have to end someday

12. lmao ...if anyone really thinks I'm going to quit before they do they're a ******* dumbass ..isn't that right delorme??? 

13. remember what I said at the beginning of this 6months minimum ...meaning I start to actually OSW you idiots in about 5-6 more months ...keep hitting the 3 accts I have in TSC because in 5-6 months I'll have at least 5 other accts up to 10 mil CS  (all within TOU of course) ...cya in 6 bitches ️

14. Get em Yafi you have my support

15. So you're going to get more accout to feed yafi?

16. You all are dumbasses who think they're total badasses over a virtual game congrats! You can read and hit a button to initiate an action! you accomplished SO MUCH

17. Way to be a team player Todd: watching all your warmates quit and asking for a CF all the while you sit inactive. Not willing to contribute when they could've used you most with all your accounts, but to watch other people fall and claiming you have a big plan.

I await your inc in 5-6months,was it? Until then the accounts we know of will be food for my family and a place to dump my spies.