The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. Lol belle. Don't forget those dozens of deleted threads you made about players  you'll get vk one day ️

2. I just remembered his name....Swabia.

3. Ty that's total bull

4. Congrats to George and Mango!

5. You sound a bit upset there bluedragon. 

6. Congrats to you both! Especially mango though, I don't think I know pandageorge :D

7. Who's pandageorge 

8. Yay! Congrats guys! :)

9. Am I the only one that thinks that Valiant Knights should get their name colour in WC as well as forums? Please reply devs.

10. There are only a certain amount of colours and they're all already used. There is blue ones already that everyone can do.

11. Congrats!!! Although I'm Not Really A Fan Of PandaGeorge

12. Panda you deserved it man.....CHEERS

13. Awesome!!!! Congrats guys

14. That's great if you want to know a few more I know many of people that helped my butt from dropping out. No want to be's , just cool people who don't want to be great writers. Congratulations butt.... Many out there and I've never meet ya.

15. sbluedragon said it all what this valiant knight's requirements are, lol. props to sincerity, cheers m8.

16. Don't know mango but George is a awesome guy. Good job George keep up all your good works bro. ️

17. Well deserved PG. Cant wait to see your new color in wc too.

18. Congrats to both.. And fine job by kaw by adding some colour to let them stand out.. Bravo

19. Mango is awesome ask her about anything KaW related and you will get the right answer or directed where to find the right answer