[UPDATED] Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Yeah lucky 100 more like lucky LB most of that list LB why not some one random like me or others

2. Seriously weather there on lb or not they have worked hard and dont forget that random gens go through a most active list so pack in your whining

3. No luck to get it:(
    Can I have the luck to get it once ?

4. Why does it look like the ones that won either talk in wc a lot or spend lots of money

5. i see same names week over week

6. Hold on if the random generation goes through activity list then that's not random at all... that's more like "we will reward people with no life!"Me

7. Then why should the hard workers be rewarded nothing?

8. I never win anything.lol. I've always got to spend my money to get anything or anywhere. except for a crystal now and then, yaaaaaaa!!!!

9. Excuse me but where is Killzone?
    Pls update again

10. Will there be any more raffles?

11. Instead of raffle for top players only how about raffle for those not on top. How about those that are low on totem pole. I am not saying this for myself. I am hoping that kaw isn't only for those that pay to play like majority of other games I see people play. For those of us that enjoy playing the game to play and not compete against those that pay all kinds of money to get where they are at.

12. Yes ppl who spend money get coast of the drops

13. The raffles are not for top. This is a erroneous thought. Last week 12k people were in the raffle.

I found it great that weekly they increased the requirement. This basically helped weed out a player that did first week and went inactive.

The minimum requirement basically promotes that all in raffle are major active in event. And the farther ahead you are in the event the gap closed. But still. All in raffle are the actives as you.

There is no conspiracy. No agenda. Please stop thinking that. Its just plain luck ( contrary of course to the mistake in week 6 where it was 100k rather than 10k, that was a mistake)

14. WILL I BE EVER LUCKY TO GET SUCH REWARD

15. @panda,seems that choosing ppl w the required amount just gives the ppl that have big #'s more...i like the idea of giving active ppl feathers (no sense in giving them to inactive alts & such),excluded should be the people that have already won,inactives,&feather leaders/ppl above max tier rewards thus not random and more selective...now a fast way of getting feathers/promoting the game would be to post a message about kaw on facebook & having 150 or so likes on that post,voila 10k feathers granted. not like ppl can abuse this since we are linked to fb,even if u have alts u gotta find 150 ppl to like the post(more than any clan can hold) such a simple thing to do also & u can also silence ppl for promoting facebook in world chat,win win,lmao.just an idea,hope someone important reads this

16. funny how that random only works for the same people lol

and panda george got "randomly" select as well lmao

17. It means random on picking winners. From our point as players. We call it Old fashioned Luck!

18. Basically, I support this type of raffle. It's luck. If you are lucky, u will receive 2 seal. I am still waiting for my luck. :) Hope dev can made more this type of event. :)

19. more like devs letting puter pick...which = algorythm,means flawed randomness.example of true randomness no ppl get rechosen....theres 12k ppl & u get picked 2x...theres a flaw.if random was possible on a computer the code would be so long u could make artifical life. theres no way devs own that much puter power,basically like winning the lotto 3x in 3months. u better go get checked 4 cancer/diseases cuz ur luck just ran the **** out