The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. I think purple would have been more appropriate and better-looking, especially on idevice.

2. And they should get unlimited speakers, so they can help more people in WC

3. Valiant knights lol ...... get a real life

4. I'm still waiting on my achievement

5. KaW is doomed 

6. I agree cheese 

7. Welcome to the VK fraternity you two. Other than the exclusive nature of it, I don't know much else! Give us a peek in, most of us will never see the inside.

Bizarro gives you *hearts*

8. Cheese, giving them unlimited speakers would give them the privilege mods have, without doing the work

9. Don't hate the player - hate the game.

10. The speakers are the privilege? I thought it was enhancing the experience of kaw for the other users lol ;)

But anyway lol now unlimited just extra max, like maybe 50 instead of 25

11. Congrats winners

12. That Star Wars picture gave me infinite respect for the devs

13. Congrats to you 2 guys good luck

14. Now it's time for all the VKs to get together and plan the overthrow of the mods.

Step one: Create a meeting place to plan your coup (I recommend creating a super secret squrrel pal group).

Step two: Search each mod's forum posts with a fine-toothed comb, looking for the slightest ToU violation.

Step three: Have all your friends flood support's email with reports of violations mentioned in Step two.

Step four: Send in your mod applications.

[​IMG]

Step five: Repeat step three, except have your friends send in recommendations for you to become a mod.

Step six: Party like a rock star

[​IMG]

15. Why Twicc didn't get Valiant Knight achievement?

16. Congrats Panda!

And Ms. Mango...well deserved. It is about time ATA got you something nice! Maybe some banana colored shoes and an KAW hand bag, and you're even.

You've put in some serious time to help many, and it's nice to see you rewarded for it!

17. Congrats to the winners! :p You guys look great with the ice blue color and the snazzy badge! Keep being rad! :cool:

[​IMG]

18. Omg I seen this comin after the thread got deactivated

19. I also knew panda would win... Popularity contest if you ask me :)

20. Reactivated***