How Do I Stop a farmer?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -TheDragonRider-, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because he's bigger, compared to him, his farmer is smaller. I haven't bothered to look up their stats because I am far too lazy, but at some point you actually start getting less because the person you're hitting has stats who are close to your own, rather than above your own.

Big hitting big makes X profit
    Small hitting small makes x profit
    Small hitting big makes X profit
    Big hitting small makes x profit

2. I actually did not read that, well thanks for the entertainment, bye bye toast

3. Op only has 9 sdp's ......

4. Dragon you are an idiot. You are roughly the same strength already. You have a strong attack he has strong spies. As in the nature of the game you cant have the best of all four worlds. You pick your strengths, accept the weaknesses and play from there! Learn to use your build. And for heavens sake PLEASE stop crying already, its a game bud!

5. After the feather event I'm done with this game.

6. Lol going quit for getting hits in a war game u should of never open the app then fight back or act dead he get bored

7. Good you noob, i'm sick of you constantly whining.

8. N y after quit now

9. Lmao wow why finish that even?? kind of arbitrary isnt it? I knew iclyde was good, but I just found a new respect for him:) wtg brother, cheers!

10. Sit down. We are going to have an intervention.
    Why are you quitting?
    You realized by making an account in kingdoms at WAR you would get hit right?
    I know you are not an idiot.
    You are most likely doing this for other reasons
    Do as i suggested. Hit back
    Quit wining. You're making yourself look dumb.

11. Also OP, I wouldn't make comments hoping for iClyde to kill himself/get killed.

12. Plz keep this thread going a funny read 

13. Yes, that is a felony on your part if he actually does.

14. That's not the point, Toast. He's not gonna kill himself over that. Anyone who kills themselves cuz someone tells em to online is an idiot.

15. This better be a troll.

16. Lmao, farmers rule... You all just SUCK!!!

17. Who cares it's a game right. It's ok for him to farm me but not for me to trash talk? What good is a war game without some trash talk? Personally I think he deserves anything bad that does happen to him. He's a jerk.

18. You bypassed the ToU fool

19. You weren't "trash talking" ...

20. I'll call the counselor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.