[ENDED] Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

I would love to know the proper strategy to beat 10 sh and ps with 8 bigs and mids. Cmon, are serious???

2. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

At jusawsome. Look at my equip then go back and retract your statement. I didn't get it from ebs. To funny. Do your reasearch bud.I do ee. And ty for trying to war bigs and mids we do the same at noremorse

3. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Its great to see more and more clans going big. Maybe the trend will catch on and matches will improve. Not gonna happen overnight. Hats off to all clans warring with their members.

4. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

---No RemorSe--- Power

5. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Nope the sh dont mind exploiting n devs ferraris still got gas sooooo

6. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Matchups = 

7. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

At world war Z. That's some real shiny equipment you got there. But your equipment also shows that you have not been warring. You only have achievement level 1 rancor from season 3. So before you start trolling everyone that us posting forums it's best to always have your ducks in a row.

8. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

All I'm saying is we need more clans to war with there mains and stop warring with sh. It's simple math. The match ups will get better if more people step up to the plate and war. It's up to us to fix this exploit not the developers. 

9. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Most players complaining about sh have sh in their roster! Maybe stop casting sh and you wont match an sh clan (plenty of sh clans out there now)

No remorse and 23 and 1 are starting to war without sh, but some clans are running sh and then complain about matching an sh clan!

10. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Silver doesn't war sh and if we do its a perm member and is one or 2

11. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

hey everyone. I'm looking for a war clan. 8mil cs spy hansel. would love to war with anyone.

12. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

@notsoawsome. Yea bud I got rancor 18 in s3 and I did war all s3 still ignorant I see. A simple look at nr history will showthat. And the only way you got to 50 was in a minupulating clan at the time. So why you even posting like your high and mighty. We didn't even war sh more than half of s3. You just now jumping on the boat there newbie :p

13. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

No remorse quit using sh half way through s3 was the reason most have no equip and why we have the defeats but when clans forgo the lb/sh and we matched them we won even when they opened a ps so before you talk trash about another clan find out why they saying what they are saying.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

We all work to try to make our builds better. Some and bfa and some try to hfbc. None of us trying to war are not growing one way or another. The issue is the devs system. A 2 mil cs account should not be able to hit a 20 mil cs account no matter what bfa they have. It's a joke. In the same way a 20 mil cs should not be able to hit a 2 mil cs account. To me this is crazy the mechanics allow this. Then u add in the fact that the devs match lb players against non-lb players who will lose every action. Those lb players have spent big bucks and time to get where they are so u CAN'T punish them for all their hard work and money spent. The devs need to fix the way they rate accounts for matchups. At this point we r all complaining to deaf ears. The same clans r warring. Yes some new clans r trying it but giving up when they see that the big ee clan have it mastered. So in the end the war will stay the same. This is what we have. They r not going to fix it. The rich will get richer and everyone else will get frustrated. It sucks but it is what it is. Until we stop giving them real money it will not change. And yes, I am one of those who like to give them money so they can kick me in the balls.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

@WorldWarz I'm not big on trash talking. Good for you and your clan for not using SH. But I will say this. Actions speak louder then words. And it looks like you have a problem with me. Mistake me if I'm wrong. Stop smack talking and come at me if you have a problem.

16. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Are you going to fix match ups any time soon? This is terrible... I'm the biggest and we match 3 bigger and 7sh that i cant hit...

17. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

@jusA. I love how u call someone out for not warring and they have more than one season of prizes. U war one season and u r big and bad. Then u tell them to come get some. To me it looks like wwz might have a clue of what the wars r like and u gravy trained to so rancor. Just am outsiders view.

18. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

Debs we need a fix to the obvious manipulation of all sh rosters using msh to get a matchup then dropping the msh back under the dts line so that none of the clans bigs can hit them its making matches uneven like 7vs 11 or worse

19. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

I support no remorse. Silver has not used sh about the same time they stopped. They were in the same boat as us. I made lv 50 with out the **** builds it can be done.

20. Re: Chaos Wars (4/28 - 5/4)

It's all good sutt. But I have been doing EE sense the first war. Me and wwz have been in talks and it's cool. Seems like a misunderstanding. All I'm trying to do is not war with sh anymore.