The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New EB seems to be broken. Nice work devs 

2. Looking into it now!

3. ARE YOU FLIIPIN KIDDING ME?? THAT EB IS COMPLETE CRAP, NO FEATHERS, FINISHED IN 3 MINS, CRAP PAY. DEVS YOURE A BUNCH OF MORONS

4. We're going to be making a fix right now. The EB may be unavailable for a few minutes while this is being done.

5. Thanks. I will wait till the last two weeks for all future promos. This is ridiculous. I thought working towards a goal would make me feel proud and good about all the work I did but now I just feel like you're giving it out to everyone. Way to make everyone like you by increasing imaginary feathers. Focusing on what the players want and ask for... good job..

6. You guys cry alot dont you?

7. Lol.. Grow up please

8. I don't know if anyone will agree with me or not. This event has went from earning a sought after prize to your practically giving it to us. What I suggest is you make a poll and see what the people want to happen to the feather rate. I am all for the first tweak but, not the second.

9. I think the only problem with this past promo was the scaling. The ebs should of been tiered better. Reck should not be giving out as many feathers as tsg or stb. Harder and longer ebs should drop more due to the greater investment in time both eb, and just build to be able to hit it.

10. I dunno, you all complain but it's still unrealistic for players below 10k to hit 90k, even 70k without spending money for seals and stuff. IMO it's a brilliant plan

11. Kc has the best patience ever.

Im talking about the insults. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to verbally abuse anyone. Nor freedom to belittle.

Calm the hell down. Feedback is up. They know. They working on it

12. I agree with PG if you all would just calm down and enjoy the game without looking for all of the little things, it's be a lot more enjoyable

13. This is the kind of **** up attitude that led to the beginning of the death of EE wars. The first set of equipment was supposed to be 25 Rancor but then some asshole cried about it being too easy.

To get to that elusive 50 Rancor people start to ditch home clan and the beginning of Merc clans. You are pathetic and selfish.........

14. Actually, they DO have the right, it just makes them look like immature idiots.

15. Complaining ass children

16. Tower of time.......
    I would like to let you know that I do think it should be hard to play this game. It is why I started playing in the the first place. If I would have played hard and gotten nothing fine. But this come on. Really

17. All fixed! Get out there and hunt!

18. There has to be complaints so the devs have valid feedback. Instead of people complaining about complaints.

I worked towards a goal that I will now surpass without even trying. I won't feel rewarded at all after this promo. I will be happy with my prizes but if working for something is much better than it just being handed to you..

19. Why bother making this event so long if you're just gonna give all the top tier goodies to everyone anyways?

20. Don't waist time on the new eb it's lame and just ends before anyone can hit it. Took us like 20 seconds to do it and nobody got anything from it. Failed eb devs try again .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.