[UPDATED] Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Keep on topic @ community 

2. im happy devs acknowledged their mistake and fixed it thank you devs

3. Thank you Kaw Community for feathers and seals!!!

4. Random I think not there's not one little guy on that list

5. I appreciate the devs efforts! I never won the raffle but I had a chance to! Thank you devs!!! 

6. Love how the handled it, mad props to devs

7. @Panda
    Huge credit to you as well mate, honestly made me stop and think before going on one of my mini-rages. I guess it shows patience is a virtue indeed and faith in the devs also. Accept mabye when it comes to the whole war system.

8. Great to know that devs will correct and improve things in kaw. Respect to u. Thks

9. I wasn't on either list! 

10. Wondered were the seals came from 

11. There was an "error" :lol:

12. Uhh I think there's another thing wrong with script..???? I'm not ON LIST

13. @devs.... Cmon!! Admit you were not "randomly" selecting people. Pfft an error happened in the script? Hell no that's just another crap excuse given to cover up your mistakes

14. Maybe next time ;)

15. Wardragon thx for the kind words man.

As for everyone still whining. Devs admitted that they did a mistake. Get over yourselves

16. I've been eligible to win everyone but haven't complained yet... Until I saw that people could win multiple times. That is ***** devs make it so that people can only win once so that other players can win to!

17. After playing kaw for awhile I realize 1 thing, they have a unfair system. There is no need to complain once you realize that fact.

18. I'm loving the error. I got 2 seals and 2500 feathers ;-)

19. Where is my name 

20. Wow this is no raffle.. more like baby refunds to ur big spenders... u guys just disgust me