[UPDATED] Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

I also think devs aren't even looking at our responses, no offense LB, but random doesn't mean picking out of the top of the barrel

2. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

I just had a quick look at those on the list at 1-10 and 91-100 and what I found is only two family clans were represented... One of the family clans had 8 winners from 1-10 and another 8 winners from 91-100 (16 winners out of 20) and the other family clan had 2 winners from 1-10 and 2 winners from 91-100. Chances are this is a reflection of the rest of the list also.

The upshot of that is, if you aren't in either of these family clans and not spending loads of money on seals then you have no chance or winning in these raffles.... Just my observation.

KaW Admin it seems at the moment that only those who have spent over a certain amount of $ on seals are winning these raffles.

Please either update the requirements of the Quetzal Raffle entry or honour your current entry requirements as many people in the KaW Community are spending a lot of time and effort feather hunting and trying to be part of these raffles and it seems the raffles are only awarding those spending lots of $ on seals.

Thanks. 

3. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6



4. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Please don't get me wrong, I have no issues with people winning who have spent lots of money on the game, but this needs to be stated in the entry requirements as it's unfair to get everyone's expectations up on the chances of winning (from spending much time and effort grinding feather ebs) if they are even considered in the draw.

Happy KaWing. 

5. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

I've spent at least $200 on this event. And still no raffle winnings. Hmm I think the devs are playing favorites. Out of these winners, I've noticed 3 or 4 from the same clan that have won it this week. Rigged? Most probable.

6. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Lol at all the hate here...

However, c'mon Devs you've got to admit your selection (sorry...I missed out the word 'random' beforehand) looks really dodgy.

You could have at least tried to hide your 'randomness' a little better 

7. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Haha Devs. We all know b2b united has earned these rewards more than most. Id just prefer you admit its an apology for changing the event on them after they worked so hard for their reward than to claim its a raffle.

8. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

I really think that I did 10k feather but I got no reward is all this a lie ?

9. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

:lol: Don't get me wrong devs.. I think the "random" raffle is a great idea, but seriously ? Random? Just at a glance, I believe I counted 15 LB on the latest list .. Sooo, that's 15% :shock: that were "RANDOMLY" selected, that have the amount of feathers needed. Before anyone tries to say it- since you increased drops, there still has to be a substantial amount of accounts that have the 10k!

10. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

This hunt raffele is fixed. Damn.......

11. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Guys . Clearly theres an error somewhere. Just be calmed while devs figure it out. Im pretty sure theyll say something or address it.

Why cant people just chill?

12. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Nice probability to have 3 top ally LB on the same raffle . What was the sample size, 15000? 20000?

13. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Too. Funny.

14. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

I know its easy to just lash out and start a hate spam. Clearly its late tonight. Devs are not all online and this could take time. Whatever it is. Clearly a glitch. Or a wrong list.Something made this happen. But the best part is that it wont go unnoticed.

If many of you pressed that feedback button im sure we will get a reply. Just wait for them to study the error if indeed was one.

Just relax and wait for it. Dont let this ruin your day.

15. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Hey everyone, apologies for not replying sooner.

We're looking into this now and I will get back you as soon as possible.

16. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

My guess is because the event was shortened last week, you suddenly have only a couple of more raffles when you expected 4-5, leading to a concentration of top players to be randomly selected whilst you could have spread it before.

17. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Anonymous won like 5/6 times.

18. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

Arie for what i see in current lb. More than 10k players were raffle ready . Seriously. Jus wait for a response. Im sure a just response and action will come.

Ive spent a few hrs just reading all this. And im telling you all. Theres no need for lashing out. Feedback button goes a long way.

Best guess. Devs re do the raffle and this will be forgotten.

Keep gathering the feathers. We got a little over a week left. Time for all to push harder

19. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

I would actually love to see a list were I know no one on it

20. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 6

calm down everyone. The list is random... Random order that is. It wasn't listed alphabetically or by size, so definitely randomly