The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1.  wait...... Yup this promo is still worth ignoring....

2. Feathers?...again,really?......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................................................................................................................................plop.

3. People bitching about how the equip is probably gonna be trash take a step back and think, cause the devs can make the stats anything they want… for all you whiners know they could become the most powerful equip in game. then the ones who were bitching about equip stats will just be standing there with theyre dick out

4. "You won't lose rancor levels... There's no point in not trying"

Still lose EE levels, not worth warring at random clans

5. @Devs do you think I can reach 1mill feathers? I'm currently at 17k feathers. I BELIEVE!!!! But hey I'll slip you a twenty  and you can look the other way and just give my 1mill feathers and all it's perks....

Nobody will ever know...

6. You know devs, you have a huge reputation for always being late with release dates etc, you think after 3 years you would work on changing that, but no... Same old devs -.- #late weekly raffle

7. I see. You all would think that after 4 years they would grow immune to all the the complaining.

Maybe now you all could just stop you complaining. Like now. Stop

8. i personally like this update
    the original plan is too long

9. Maybe they shouldn't be so harsh on the week. Maybe have some cosideration.

10. Lol just when you thought you was close to the goal, the field expands, I got around 7k ain't really been trying this promo, last two promos i made 17k an the rewards was not worth the cash spent so I'm not spending cash till I get farmed or some more exciting

11. ^ don't have to use money got 80k in less than a week like 5 days with out money

12. Reckoning, dropping pre increase rate now, previous eb 740+ , this eb 398 , please fix!

13. @snowman you went without using money for a whole WEEK HOLY **** THATS ******* INSANE im on a 15month no money steak

14. That drop rate was changed if you read the main thread it'll tell you why.

15. What do the skulls do then?

16. Eb item for tree of death

17. So will they do nothing after 7th of May? I've got 3 of them