OSF abusers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MiLKiN_MaN, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Ever try hitting us up for you free 5 hits and find we are too weak? It's because the following people are taking YOUR money by attacking us till we are empty.

Take a moment and hit these guys till they bleed. Afterall its your money.

-MiLK

2. Let's make this the official OSF abuse thread, mind if I post my abuser here too?

3. But don't post here until you have already warned the person

4. Talking bout me rozo

5. Hahaha, no, for the future... You didn't pass 5, I was just 

6. Yes sir(I am his guard)

7. You do realize that there are a lot of guards per OSF? Like a lot of IG and Tenplars

8. I can still help

9. is e1337 off this list? by looking at his stats he seems to be getting enough help from his friends in this game, he shouldnt be abusing an osf

10. If I got this right osfs let u attack 5 times for money?

11. Correct project, and we suggest that high levels do not hit us, because they do not gain much and they take away lower level's opportunities

12. Hand-the_republic_of_Texas 12 hits In a second and still going

13. Sigh I stop for dinner and a show literally and you people make this!!!?!?! I belive I said no hitlists and stick to walls on the OSF thread... It's on the first or second page....Before you all post em don't forget to warn em to stuck to 5 b/c you are an osf and read forums for info etc ..guess this place too just had to get with the times and be like everyone else and get a hitlist ....

14. i suppose its just easier to get the word out this way

15. What do you mean Elpis? That his friend are helping him?

16. Yeah sure beats having to figure out the heads if the Templars and ig and your favorite private guard lol.... This still makes me depressed.

17. Lulz, I warn people 2 times before getting people to attack him/her unless they are a DlCK (aka fother_mucker(sorry bout the language))

18. Yes warnings stop 98% of all spammers it's the 2% that male us lose a quarter of our daily cash lol