What about that 1.41 Tril REGULATORS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _____________iWild____________, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Mr. Wilder, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...

2. Billy Madison reference....LOVE IT!!!!!

3. :roll: Billy sweet billy boy :)

Back on topic now.... Ummmmmmmm[​IMG]

4. Lmmfao Pup! Common ground reached for once. ;-)

5. Now I get it.. It's a clan ad...

Right? :(

6. Yeah he only can copy and paste...

7. not what your news feed says wait you aint at the top of ya clan eb plunder earners yet BEm

8. What's up yo

9. False Bem, I can use proper grammar. Which clearly you cannot.

He only can copy paste? Nah.
    He can only copy/paste.
    

10. OP you think you iz a big boy, but you just a reg toy. Get outa this thread or you'll end up dead, ass ****** so deep there'll be **** on your head.

Served yo

11. Op seems mad about getting his clock cleaned 

12. Ya think? OP tried to run to an eb clan today to hide from the nasty bed he made. Didn't work out well for him. Now he's a rat stuck in the cage he built for himself.

13. Well not that I can understand op. But what I get is you lost 1.4t and they lost 1.4t. I don't know how that is so great 1.4t doesn't even dent there deep pockets. I would say you are proud of a loss. Because 1.4t hurts you worse than it does them. Keep trading off like that and you won't have a pot to piss in. I think they are right you should stop kawing and start getting tutors. I would start with math since you so obviously are weak in that aspect and move to English next. Since you also obviously need help there to. ️️️Good luck to those fighting and let's keep it in the news feed. Since obviously there is nothing important here.

14. We really do attract so characters as targets  they always make for a good laugh tho to bad he puts more work into his bombs then he does his "raps"! I have some seriously white friends who went threw the whole " we're going to be like Eminem phase". Thanks for making them all look good!!! Which I might add is very hard to do!  Don't quit your day job! Unless your day job is kaw, then your better off quitting 

15. iPound - Any chance at all you could translate this whole thread for me 

I see the troll is trolling.

16. WAT. Could not understand.. Had to skip some it was so painful 

17. Well, someones got 1.3T out lol

18. Did someone stop taking their meds