[ENDED] Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Don't use 7sh with little equipment. You wouldn't match them. Exploited now also get exploited. Dam the luck

2. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

So every clan who is saying that you only match a sh only clan because u are rostering 7 sh. Let's think to why people started rostering 7 sh that would be due to the fact all other clans were doing it so the only way to win against these clans was to do the same so people have destroyed builds due to the fact they were mids now ur saying we have to go to a sh only clan now so we can't war with friends the problem hasn't been caused by the devs rather the player base so congrats to those who have created the sh only clans u still can't win a fair war (stacked rosters became fair against another stacked clan) so again u revert to cheating the system 

3. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Not all clans use 7 sh. Guess what we still win and war with the same people every war. Are rosters are mix of everything. Maybe try actually waring and not trying to stack rosters to win. Win or lose the wars are better. If clans didn't war with that many sh they wouldn't match all sh clans.

4. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

So then our whole clan is a waste if time due to the fact ur saying certain people can't war again after they dropped build to war? That's a big thanks isn't it must be wonderful to be in a clan full of people who have the perfect war builds! I'm not arguing with u but the devs don't care then to busy with the nob buying seal dropping clans filling there pockets whilst the rest of the people who play a war game to war are left in the cold! So u are saying your roster is in no way stacked? So it's a first come first served roster is it? No I don't think so sorry can't have u got too many sh or u got too many mids

5. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Rules of engagement roster 1-12-20 plus 8 unequiped sh

Wonder wat ur hit ratio is based on could it be the more then 75% sh in ur roster ? Could they have been why the two matched excluding ur top 1-2 players from the war?

Hmmmm ... I'm not sure I understand hit ratio but seems like atleast 75% of ur clan can hit and devs mentioned something about not worring if u look out matched because some players may not be able to hit anyone so they aren't considered in the match up at all

All sh clans are doing the opposite of stacking they are using all builds of the exact same size to pull clans that are their size .. This is within the spirit of ee and actually a great result finally smalls fighting smalls instead of mixing with bigs to screw mids

I for one am highly enjoying this Ty all sh clans for warring pure rosters

6. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

We normally put in ca or cc who wants to wl. Someone volunteers. Then we ask that person. It's real simple with 11 man wars don't take long and we give up are spots to people who can't war much. That's the joys of warring for so long together. We also let friends from other clans. We don't stack for wars. We war for enjoyment. We match clans that does the same. You can war how you want. I just find it funny when people cry and they are doing the same thing. I never see people complain when they are on the positive side of the exploit. I have no compassion for build drops. Sooner or later it will catch up to you.

7. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Agree station. And the sh clans are using there equipment they earned. You would have a lower chance of matching them if used max bfe

8. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Cloud may I ask where your mid friends war then or do u still leave then out of ur rosters due to leaks? And guessing your sh war in a sh only clan

9. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Are mids war with us. Have a mid han this war in fact. We have 0,1 and sometimes 2 sh

10. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I myself have grown a lot while EEing. I started out what most people would consider a mid for war. I busted my ass and put up loads of towers to compete. Personally I would take a heavily towered mid over SH any day when I WL

11. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Devs, please get rid of the 5-15m 1hr wars. They suck and I'm sure my view is shared by many others. Thx️

12. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Cloud you're a complete moron.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

The solution is really quite simple...More cowbell...

14. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

pls why do my clan doesnt have matchup fo 3 weeks fix it we want to war this a war app or not?

15. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

@cloud. Support. We have matched silver andvthey donor stack rosters. We've beat them and list though been awhile since we neat them :p. But saying that nr also does a free cast. We have 2 sh perms that are always welcome to war. We war for fun ee is a bonus.still laughing at all the cries coming from manipulators being manipulated. PS still haven't matched a all sh clan. O dang we don't stack :p

16. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

This wars r a joke., looks like I'm gonna have to turn main to sh so it can war..,I've been playing for years n working on a gd build., I could of started last week n grew to sh n then do nothing else for my rest of time in kaw.,this issue will never get fixed.. They keepmsaying they working on it., it's been 3 season n they still working on it lol., wait till 2035 n maybe it'll be fixed n we can get some fair n fun wars going.. Oh but we all need to be sh to get good matches. So everyone start turning to sh., I say we all go on strike n stop giving them our money.. Till they actually do something., oh don't forget to go fine dumb feathers..