Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaw player: pimd suck pimd player: shut up, kaw sucks. Kaw player: you suck! Pimd player: Ill cross game farm you! Well, you get the point

2. Besides Kaw_C said it was by a differnt group wich would be a sister company to ata most likely.

3. S.M.A.S.H. Is kinda meh somewhat cool but not enough to keep me logging in tbh.

4. Is this game ever going to be released in the US? I kinda want to try it

5. I'm currently playing. I find it highly addictive.. Especially trying to hold cities I have conquered already.. Drives me nuts when someone steals a city!! Def worth a try

6. BUT THEY GET A HEAD START ON GETTING TO THE LEADERBOARD FIRST

NO SUPPORT

7. Freaking put this thing on the U.S. App Store!! Gosh

8. Devs you should release this game in the us, it is a cool game but meeds wide support IMO .... I've played it... It was fun for a bit but it needs more players to last 

9. Do a reset when its available for all countries! So nobody gets a headstart!

10. Lol they al gonna b undefeatable

11. How much longer, just an estimated release date would be nice. Canada and New Zealand are going to be so far ahead of everyone else are any sort of leaderboards what's the point? Or isn't there leaderboards?

12. As mentioned before, the SMASH team is waiting until everything is just right before they release globally. No exact timeframe just yet, but they'll be keeping people updated on their Facebook page here

13. Ok thanks kaw_community

14. So by now there is no chance anyone from UK or anywhere can be near the LB unless they spend 1000s to catch up :|

15. Lol you'd be surprised. By world wide release you could probably crack top 500 in a few days, if you set your mind to it

16. So what will you so about the imbalance between the NZ/C vs. the rest of the world?

17. Guys... You do realize all you need to do is set your Apple ID region to Canada? It's pretty simple...

18. So it's been almost a month now and yet it's not avalible for those not in Canada/NZ...

19. Narwhal - worked like a charm. Thanks 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.