Equipment drops!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ithedoomedman, Apr 21, 2014.

1. I have been hitting in lots of ebs some should give off equipment but no one seems to get it! So are the drop rates fine? An can tier 1

2. Sometimes equip doesnt drop from equip eb's check the guide to see exactly what eb's drop equip

3. Equip doesn't always drop, and there is no Tier 1 equip if that's what your asking

4. i have been doing no mans land feels like 20 times yet still no arm plate

wouldnt it be better to have a eb equipment shop so when you beat ebs you get eb points

but eb points would be limited to the eb ie the pig eb all levels of warbeast would give just 1 to 10 eb points

the next eb in the list the squid would give 10 to 20 points you would only get the points after the eb is killed

higher eb equipment would cost more in eb shop that way those who have very bad luck with eb drop rate can buy the parts in eb store

5. EB Store? By the time you rack up enough points you'll probably have the bloody equip from the EB anyway. And NML drop rates blow, just go for TT/WW if you want an Armplate.

6. NML armplate is defo a pain in the ass. Not the worst though. Many people have powered through it, including me, we had no HLBC people, no hoarfrost at the time. Pulling 7 hour NML during mid day. So many times and took months to get the drop. For people like me, doing this would be like a slap to the face saying all that work and pain was useless.

7. i need to get nml armplate i doubt i can take the next eb on that gives a part i dont have :(

8. One does not NEED the NML arm plates. It's not a requirement nor is it a piece you need to hit another EB. Just move on and grow so you can hit the higher tiered EBs and get equipment from them.

9. itll give me better stats so i do need it then i wont fail so much on ebs :lol:

10. They don't give you as much of a boost as you think they do. Building up your CS is more beneficial than sitting there doing NML over and over.

11. Bad, I did NML over 50x and I'm serious, it wasn't fun but I powered through it... And Mei is right higher tier equip is better. So just grow and then hit TBO or something

12. I too think they tightened the drops so that crystals are necessary to have a good shot at them now.

13. NML pays very well and is easy to hit. It's a staple for sub clans whether or not the Arm-Plate is necessary.

14. Noobs. I had to hunt for 2 months to get my 3rd equipment. Learn that it doesn't always drop. Drops are actually uncommon to drop for you if it is 70 people hitting