The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. WHY IS THERE STILL NOTHING WHEN I HIT ANOTHER PLAYER! I WANT TO BE REWARDED FOR THAT!

THESE EB NOOBS ARE REWARDED FOR SPAMMING REPEAT ACTION AND LOADING UP ATA WALLETS FOR XTALS BUT PLAYERS WHO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND PLAY WITH SOME STRATEGY GET NOTHING.

seems legit

2. I think it must be dealt with machine..

3. I WANT TO LOOT MY OPPONENTS

4. EE wars are fake money hungry battles made by devs. EE wars are NOT real wars. Please go fight in a REAL war on a WAR game.

5. Yay thank you for ending it early I leave for deployment before the original end date now I'll actually be able to see my rewards!!!! Thank you devs  long live kawnation

6. I like the idea I'm enjoying feather hunting even tho I have like non but still :)

7. Lol rider xD nobody says that it's now not fairer the problem and the thing that sucks is that devs opened an event and after it went already weeks they changed it same like before in the old one. Ppls that aimed for 50k and reached it already.. Or aimed for more or less and plan time to get it was almost a waste. U can now collect x4 faster as before with b2b free ebs the same amount as ppls that spend the past weeks with b2b hte or sleepless nights with other ebs. For me I like it that everyone gets now a chance on good stuff.. But devs should think about it what they are doing before they start it. Everyone that was reading in the first day when this event started the rules and everything about it have already known this will be hard.. To hard.. So why devs don't think on this way too before they bring out an event after event and changing stuff and destroying players games..

So far hopefully now everybody is reaching his own goal :)

8. I'm going to rant for a second.

Does it seem fair that I have been playing for 4 years and have been an active member of this community but only playing PvP, yet I am at a disadvantage to somebody who has played for only months, but only hits ebs.

Why are players who chose to play this game how it was originally intended now limited to how strong they can get.

Because of this I will not get the fancy equip that epic battle "noobs" get. I will not get the 3x gold they receive from HTE. And when they eventually chose to PvP, they are at a massive advantage statistically.

Is this an issue? Will it be addressed?

9. Respect to OSW. Those are great wars. But EE isnt as easy as people make it sound. OSW has no time restraint, no xtal limit, no pre-war strategy and doesnt know the problems of trying to sko off an enemy xtal. But yes. OSW is harder and more grueling so respect. Just dont trash how i war :)

10. Umm Larry,

I can tell you have never been much of a PvP player. "Osw has no pre war strategy" what?!? You would be amazed by the planning and time that is taken to plan every step in an osw. It's by no means every man for himself slug fest.

There is coordination, there is skill.

11. That was worded wrong.. I meant no pre-war strat that you have to think up almost on the spot. Yes i have osw but no not a huge fan. I prefer the rush of having 1-2hrs of whacking a clan to try to get the highest plunder.

12. I find EE and OSW to be mutually exclusive. Both require skill in their own events. Comparing the two is like comparing a hockey player to a football player. Enough of the EE/OSW bashing.

13. This announcement makes me want to go out the and pluck the **** out of those god **** squids even more. Good luck to my fellow squid pluckers who are too poor and/or lazy to pluck ghosts.

14. Wait a minute, you can make a view forum button and takes you to this thread, or w/e it did. But you can't make one to force a ToU read? Oh boy... Talk about bad.

15. Don't worry. We will a still have to wait until the 28 for the rewards so it will still feel like a long event.

It's like a kid with ADD running that monkey pit.

And they still literally stole 328 mith from me and won't give it back.

16. I gotta do 120 HTE's at 500 feathers a piece to get to 80k

17. I'm at 2k feathers... How many do I need for anything xD

18. Oh... 156 hte's at 500 :/

19. For them to fast track this just means something big is coming 

20. If my math is correct, anyone who joins an hte clan now can reach the top tier very easy, while still sleeping a normal amount.

Also, huge props to PANDAGEORGE