The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Also add in the fact that 3 weeks of feather grinding by the community gets wiped out by huge feather drops now. All those poor sods doing back to back awakenings or paying for b2b rtb just got abused. Glad some dev in the meeting room decided they were not milking enough cash and came up with this bright idea. All the positive posts in this thread have got to be plants. Because anyone with reasoning ability can see this is garbage.

2. It's great for people like me who haven't spent a penny xD

3. Well...I hope the stats of the new equipment are going to be worth all this effort your customers are putting in...

4. I haven't spent any money. But I held some seals from the moth event and I have 30k now. 24/7 recks are paying off.

5. You guys knew that this event will go this way.. That's why I gave up on these hunt crap ages ago. They will make you mad.

6. Moth equip is decent. Almost impossible to enchant is the only gripe I have. If you guys don't like the events you don't have to participate.

7. @ KaW community... Your attempt to keep me interested in this game... Blah.... Constantly turns me the other direction. Still here. But only for maintenance. In hopes that it changes for the better. "Say something, Im giving up on you". And I despise that song, yet it echoes in my head whenever I log in. ( Doesn't help your case)

8. Never thought id seen the day dragon rider started being happy during this event.

Everyone here now has a real shot at getting that banner. Give it all and reap that reward

9. Ild have to say devs did make this event way more fair now. It gives people who don't have much money for seals a chance at some good prizes . That should make everyone happy its a fun game we all deserve some good stuf for the time we put in. The people using seals will probably stay where they are in the top 100 but the people that are way behind now have a real chance at some good stuff for 18hrs a day of b2b reckoning. It's nice to see devs made it fair everyone. Those who don't think it's fair are probably greedy and selfish people. Enjoy the challenge sealers a clan of 100 people are now super active and gunning for your spots.

10. Panda I do wish u the best I this event. I hope you stay where you are in top 100. Your a really cool person. Keep up the hunting bro.  Yes I'm extremely happy now I have a real shot at 50k . But I won't stop there 70k looks better lol or even 80k mwahahahahaha .

11. I cant believe hte farmers making trillions are COMPLAINING that the WARRERS are making more feathers on a WAR game :roll:

12. Can anyone explain what the quetzal skulls are for??

13. Someone follow and explain to me how to obtain 80,000 feathers before the promo ends. :)

14. @Kaw_Admin

I personally love the idea. What I don't understand is people were whining and complaining about the event being to long but then you listen and shorten it; and increase feathers to compensate for the loss of time. I truly don't understand. My question for you is, is there going to be another promo?

15. Also... Login rewards anytime soon??

16. Will the previous lvl's and prizes stay the same?

17. @Kwas they said it would be roughly the same but it'll shift around a bit and add a few more tiers in

18. This is perfect.. The devs addressed almost all of the issues. Well done devs!!! Thank you!

19. Time to war!