The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. See this post for more details on the Great Quetzal Hunt event

While the initial plan was for the Great Quetzal Hunt to last until May 28th we're going to be shifting into overdrive. We're accelerating the whole event along with increasing feather drops, adding new ways to earn feathers, and adding more banner rewards!

The fourth (and final) Epic Battle will be released next Wednesday. The event in it’s entirety will then continue for another week, ending on May 7th, 2014 at which point The Great Quetzal Hunt Epic Battle will be removed and Quetzal Skulls will stop dropping.

We’ll be adding a few new reward tiers, though existing reward tiers remain the same as before but feathers will be much easier to get. All rewards from The Great Quetzal Hunt will be distributed within 48 hours after the event ends on May 7th.

Massively Increased Feather Drops
    All existing Epic Battle will see a substantial increase in feather drops, and the number of feathers earned from wars will be increased to 250 x Estoc Edge Level.

Additional Banner Reward Tiers
    In addition to the Banner of the Great Quetzal available to the Top 100 collectors we’ll be making two additional Banner Tiers available.

70,000 Quetzal Feathers
    [​IMG]
    (Comparable to a Level 1 Balanced Banner)
    Not Enchantable

90,000 Quetzal Feathers
    [​IMG]
    (Comparable to a Level 2 Balanced Banner)
    Not Enchantable

New Rancor Bonus from Wars
    Takes place April 28th - May 4th
    In addition to the regular feathers earned from Chaos Wars, for next week’s Chaos Wars you’ll also earn Rancor Levels as you participate in wars and earn bonus feathers based on your Rancor Level at the end of the week.

Details
    - Rancor Level will be reset at the beginning of the week
    - You will gain 1 Rancor Level for every war you win
    - You will NOT lose Rancor Levels for wars you lose
    - Rewards will be given out on Monday May 5th

Rancor Rewards
    Rancor Level 1 - 4: 750 Feathers
    Rancor Level 5 - 9: 4000 Feathers
    Rancor Level 10 - 14: 8000 Feathers
    Rancor Level 15+: 12000 Feathers

You won’t lose Rancor Levels if you don’t win, so there’s no downside to coming out and trying!

Get out there and join the hunt!

2. Ya know devs, sometimes I don't believe I know you...

3. About time. You should know this generation hasn't the patience for long events.

Hell, that 15 min wait before EBs is enough to drive most of them mad :lol:

4. Are you serious? 70k feathers after I stopped trying..

5. Oh my god!!!

Oh my god !!!!!!

6. Oh lame just when I thought ild hit 50k devs go and ruin the event . Thanks devs. Nice way to screw things up again. How about just letting the event go till the first date u planned. Now ill never hit 50k. Omg I'm so angry right now.

7. But i dont even have 2k ;-;

8. Yawn. Same as always

9. I'm honestly quitting kaw.

10. As long as you were on the way to hitting 50k, you'll still be able to. Drops have received a massive boost!

11. Do all ebs give feathers off now?

12. Devs I have 28k I need 22 k more do u think that is possible now in this time frame?

13. Love it, ty devs

14. Is this the final drop amount boost?