Change the 15 Minute countdown to start of EB

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by iJaxon, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Nope don't like it no support 

2. Yaaaaassssssss

3. Nah wouldn't work

4. There is no reason to not support this, this is purely beneficial to all players. The only problem may be where this timer-adjuster is, or developers being lazy/not caring enough. Should stop with the new updates sometime and improve KAW in most if not all aspects.

SUPPORT.

5. full SUPPORT

6. A clan with 100 decently active members can seal farm Warbeasts much faster than normal. It would essentially destroy the need of buying seals. In ONE day, a clan could complete anywhere from 500-700 Warbeasts. (assuming completion is in under 3min with no preparation timer) Anybody have an approximation of how often a seal is rewarded?

7. Change it to 30 mins instead.

8. I'd make it 30 minutes to piss people off :twisted:

9. Devs say they are working on clan upgrades in future updates, maybe that can be a "purchasable" ability when upgrades start Rolling out. I'm sure it would be hefty price, just like all clan upgrades likely to be, but it's the type of middle ground scenario you'll have to push for if you really want it.

10. The idea isn't to let you guys to regen. The idea is to stop high level users spammin things like HTE. No support.

11. Ok i think this thread has been going on long enough and it wont happen so im requesting lock

12. We can teleport now in the old days? Of course we can!!! SuPpOrT

13. It's more money the devs can make by shorting the cool down time and the players would be more happy it's win win

14. I actually really like this idea support

15. Totally supporting this GREAT idea

16. Didn't read op ... But if he wanted changed to 30 minutes then I'll support it