just a faught

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by widow-maker, Apr 21, 2014.

1. So I'm sat here doing a tsg and I have a full bar of spy's while we finish of two attack phase's, I had a thought why can't we just hit somebody else's epic with are spy's without leaving clan and loosing plunder progress. Obviously spy's would be the case this time but troops would be good aswell.

Here's how it would work, u would be in ur home clan when ur doing one of them long ass attack phases and ur friends need help on a epic so u press on there clan and somehow opt to partake in there epic and a admin or owner would accept ur application to hit epic obviously it wouldn't be a lot of activity on ur friends epic because u might want to save troop/spy's but would would get 75% of plunder earned if u were in the clan, this way u would always be able to use spy's troops. Obviously u would not be able to go past the 100 active people in epic so u couldn't abuse this.

Remember this is just and idea so I'm open to criticism but only post if ur going to have something sensible to say please I understand there would be alot of work needed to do this but hey what else are we paying the devs for?

Obviously u can hit battle list to get rid of troops/spy's but not everyone wants to get in a osw.

Thanks for reading 

2. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't think it would work

3. Well I have explained why it might work so please explain why u think it wouldn't?

4. It would be a bit complicated for devs. they would have to open and lock this feature when long attack phases have started and finished. It would take a lot of space on the server

5. Or you could just hit the BL/WC.

6. not the worst idea i have heard to be fair. but sry No Support

7. your pre last sentence says it: just hit battle list…

8. Just hit a real person with your spies.

9. I honestly faught by posting "I know u could just hit battle list but some people don't want osw" would probably make even stupid people realise I understand that option. But if u can't read it's understandable

10. Don't wanna start an OSW? Then don't unload on someone multiple times. Just skim the BL few hits there, few hits here, and if you're lucky, you'll get a 1v1 going.

11. Hitting the BL/WC almost never starts an OSW. And if you're THAT worried you can just hit inactives.

12. No no NO

Stop being a eb noob n hit wc god it's a war game for a reason

13. You are the biggest eb noob I have ever seen. Just use your spy's or attack troops on inactives if u too scared to hit active ppl.

14. Wow the crap eb noobs come up with. How bout you stop being scared and hit the bl op o.0

15. And this is from someone in Heart of Gold ~_~

16. OK...

1. I'm not a eb noob, this is the longest run I have had in kaw without osw (3 months)
    2. I hit someone on bl once yesterday it cause osw.
    3. I know 9/10 idiots posting stupid comments here are obviously selfish because this is not to benefit me it's a idea to benefit everyone with that style of play.
    4. Most of my build was made through osw /pvp I wonder how u guys grew ur accounts if u didn't hit epics.... hypocritical really. Eb noons.

Vanyard/ burn that is no way to talk to a old friend!

17. Geeez it's so quite in here now 

18. If you enjoy OSW why are you so afraid to start one?

19. Yes I did grow from eb but lately I grew alot during osw but also you can hit bl without farming or causing a osw