100% SH Rosters - Your thoughts!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the Devs how be embarrassed by this situation. They put out a "fix" which lasted tall of five minutes because they were too lazy to properly address the problem and now months later it's even worse. If they had a boss breathing down they're neck wondering why they can't fix something so important to the community after over a year I'm sure they would have found a solution by now. Seeing as they haven't you have to assume all the Apes have time to do is count their money.

2. vix is the best!
    didn't read the thread! but
    Support!

3. Support to Larry it is even harder for an sh to stack bfa cause they make less then a bigger build does. Those who spend the time to gain bfa shouldn't have it become useless. Also to the suggestion to have it taken away during ee and put back after, bfa is only beneficial during pvp so to take it out of ee is the same as taking it away altogether in my opinion.

4. SH will be gone when longer wars come back.

5. UHHH???? ---No RemorSe--- has been the first clan to stop using Sh!!!! WE HAVENT HAD A SH IN OUR WAR ROSTER SINCE SEASON 3. OUR CLAN HAS ONLY USED BIGS AND LEADERBOARD PLAYERS. YEA WE HAVENT WON MUCH BUT SINCE THAT TIME
    *We have only had ONE no match
    *And our enemy's sh havent been useless because they cant hit anyone on our side.
    Just saying

6. Yep knew No Remorse didnt use SH during s3 , apologies hadnt seen any wars with NR in during these Chaos wars 

7. Nr used a few sh at the end of s3. I know they did because we matched them until they stopped warring alot

8. Reason I dropped to a sh,simply to be back to ee. Many would feel that sh is an exploit, I personally do think so too, but face it, sh has to use xtal as well. Personally I have no objections of stacking full sh roster with max bfe. Ever since s1, equipments are what ee warriors are going for, if all sh equip 2 equipments or less? What for they do ee? People whine against full sh roster, but why don't they whine about roster with 3 bigs/lb and 8 sh ? Or simply 3 lb and 8 ps? I may be an sh for now but I feel sh needs a nerf, no point hitting 18mcs with 100m plunder while 1m when they hit u. Hit ratio should be based on strength(bfe+bfa). For example a max eq and high bfa can hit 15mcs while a sh without high bfe/bfa can only hit below 10m cs. That's all :)

9. People like Wardragon barcode literally make me feel sick! Why should we have to drop build and ruin years of progress, to be able to win an ee war fairly? Get a grip. People want that equip and mith for the ability to hit others with it in osw. Some people don't feel that this game is ALL about ee!

10. Do 100% LB.

Problem solved.

11. And actually, the problem with the matchmaking system is BFE isn't taken into account with hit range but it is used to match up clans based on clan strength. If you fix that, SH won't be AS BROKEN as they are now.

12. I agree with poo farming machine

13. I agree with poo too

14. Vixen is a forum mod? Lol what? No offense to vixen. I love ya girly, but really? There's so many other active who are more deserving in terms of forum modding. Sorry about the rant, <333333 Vixen.

15. 100% SH roster is fine
    It's a clan of similar builds. That defines a clan.
    Having members at far ends of the spectrum is the problem.
    The spread from the top member to the bottom member is what needs to be dealt with.

16. Take away hit restrictions.

Let everyone hit anyone. In a real war a private can shoot a general if opportunity presents itselft. Just like a general could shoot a private. Paid according to combatants, just like BL. May have variances in plunder because its built in but at least you have a shot at pinning to stop the leaking. Just my 2 cents.

17. Exactly.

18. @Your_Karma i actually agree, take away dtw/dts - more match ups, and i would love too go midget bashing 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.