Why SH/GH are not the Issue

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Very good tread Versa 

2. Sh problems,gh problems,whine about it all day.

3. Support even though I'm GH

4. Good post. Something we are actively looking at and working on. Can't say more yet.

5. Well it will be at least 4 more months until I can war so I will expect a vibrant new EE War System by then with all the exploits work out.

Good luck.. hell I will even take a system that work as well as Season 1, no need for perfection.

6. Excellent news Kaw Admin. Glad you are looking at the best solution for preventing any plunder based ee war exploits.

7. Make it so u pay what you make per hit

8. And dont hold your breath on kaw admins we are working on it as they have been TESTING FOR A YEAR NOWTHEN 2 days before the season starts there will be a 75 man roster, the like to blow smoke directly up our asses, theres been so many posts about ways or things to try and fix it, "they are working on it" ( but they have realeased about 6 new ebs ( allocation of resources must be looked at as well) oh wait and they are working on pvp too -- and oh guess what another item hunt, AND IF ANYONE HASNT NOTICED THE NEW EB EQUIPS BASICALLY OFF SET WAR EQUIP

9. The only thing devs need to do is to:

1. Extend the player object with 4 total cs values
    2. Modify a whole bunch of classes to update those 4 values.

those values would be the total cs someone has:
    -basic stats
    -bfe
    -bfa
    -clan bonus
    -pots
    -mith spells and anything i forgot

So these values need updating with

every time you equip/unequip
    every time u enchant an equiped item
    every time an ally is sold/bought
    every time you enter/leave clan
    every time you cast/lose mith spell
    every time u upgrade/downgrade

and every time u regen, allthough it would be better to only calculate this when u actually hit ...

and of course use those 4 values to calculate plunder, not only basic stats.

this, however, will seriously devaluate ally prices as bfa is the most expensive form of actual strength in the game. Si many shs are foregoing the cheaper upgrades atm in favor of bfa. Expect them to dump allies in droves when this bfa exploit is removed ...

10. What the developers have to do is continually invent new ways to increase the sales of in app purchases to keep the business growing.

If the ee wars don't fall into that category, then nothing will be done.

11. Great post and well said and I see kaw admin are actively looking at this and working out ways they can screw this idea up

12. Acutely it will be about the same just the bigger builds view the gold won is a very small amount

13. Nice job OP, it is refreshing to see a thread taking on a difficult subject as this, without rage one way or the other. A couple of points to add for thought; 1st, plunder from PvP, War of any kind, will not likely ever be greater than plunder from PvE, and the reason is simply, Plunder Wars ! The devs in attempting to curb the over use / abuse of plunder wars, osf's, asf's reduced plunder received for player on player actions, long ago. To increase PvP plunder would cause a return to those days gone bye. 2nd, in this world of multi player, multi skill level world, it is common goal of Devs to achieve 100 % playability by all players in all facets of the game. Meaning non-stepped or different levels of account holders, one day player can battle multi-year vet. I know this is not what many want to hear, just simple fact.

14. devs screw with spy builds again and I am done ! spent 1000s on this game just to see my mechanic plunder and "exploit's" taken away because others don't know how to work mechanics.

15. SH/GH destroy all war fun .....

16. im still boycotting ee due to unfair setup this idea rings bells to me... it would work in many ways... yet i still believe that there shuld be limitations on who you can hit up and down... aka 18m cs hittinga 2.5m cs dtw but 2.5m cs can successfully hit (when scouting with no equipment or allies up to 6m spy def due to pots not being used.... and thats 100% of the time... scouting needs fixed as well is all im saying. but in general solutions need to be implemented to make it a true war game fair or not... currently its a bigs and smalls vs bigs and smalls... who can MANIPULATE the weakness in the system in your favor best... ugh.