Marriage

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DeMoNoFwOlFpAcK, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Omg. I hope he's joking.. Or trolling.. Or will die soon.. Hopefully it'll be painless.. Poor noob

2. What about divorce?

3. Give negative affect but again it shouldn't be marriage like partner ship or alliance partner idk something like that

4. If I get "married" to someone in one of my old family clans, would that be considered ******?

5. I demand Narwhal to be mine

6. Support 

7. Not a good idea

8. Support, but maybe not Marriage, I mean we should also have the players agree to divorce, although I doubt this will make it a bigger hit, but make another thread in more information, but some people will get desperate, and it may be weird towards others that love the other gender.

9. If this was instituted, even with same gender marriage, I'm sure SOMEONE would find some little way it insulted gays. No offense to anyone.

10. Agree as long as game marriage between the same colored banners was against the law.

11. No support

12. Are you serial? XD

13. No support... kaw will turn into some kind of dating site if it is approved (i still doubt that will ever happen)