Exploit build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AR-15, Apr 18, 2014.

1. So I always hear all this crap on the forums about SH being an exploit build . My question is how are they and exploit build I just don't understand it

2. It's not an exploit. Some people just don't like it when others use SH as a war strategy.

3. they "exploit" the very outdated plunder system in place for pvp that creates scenarios where one player can easily make way more money than another in head to head combat.

4. What is SH build?

5. It is an exploit. If an sh wins a hit on me, he gets 70 mill plus, I hit him back, 4 mill a hit. In war, it's top plunder wins. That's an exploit

6. I wouldn't call the plunder system antiquated, it's there to prevent larger kingdoms from farming players at the bottom of their hit range for a high gold bonus. It WOULD be great to see a revision for EE though.

7. It's not an exploit, if you don't want a SH to smack you around build some damn towers...

8. Well said troll

9. It's a game mechanic deal with it my god grow up.

10. It isn't an exploit lol its part of the system and is a strategy that people that are too lazy to work on build despise

11. It is an exploit. Why should a SH with 899k spy attack be able to successfully scout a 7mil spy defense.

12. Troll hit the nail on the head

Not many sh (ok maybe vandaddy or sylv) can get thru 3m adt regularly without losing a ton of troops

If y'all have 4m adt ur impenetrable to any sh but vandaddy. Just build towers and ur all fine

13. ADT is practically useless out of EE. That, with any considerable amount of SDT, and your plunder will suck.

14. @Ghost_reaper: so funny to see a sh calling other people "lazy" for not wanted to work on their builds.

15. like in any other game you can camp and get easy kills, you can buy packs to help you, just in that wa you can buy packs in kaw and you can sh (equivalent to camping in other games). just gotta get over it or avoid it

16. A soy heavy hybrid cant defend from a sh?

17. SH is a build strategy. I believe the SH build is perfectly reasonable and should not be nurfed. GH was a reasonable nurf because it was OP for a cheap building. Like other games, there needs to be a balance in wars, similar to rock, paper, and scissors. Roster stacking with big tanks and sh is a strategy, but that roster strategy has its own war strategy. Along with that, there needs to be a balance in other roster strategies. If a clan of smalls mids and bigs decide to war, there must be a way they can win and lose to a clan who stacks bigs and sh.

Also, another way to solve war issues is to only match similar rosters. If you stack big and SH, then that is what you will match. Then all those clans who use that roster strategy will keep warring each other and other clans who want to war with a roster with all mids will war another similar roster. This solves the serious bad match issue. The only problem is you need a lot of clans participating with similar rosters. I believe this match up strategy is implemented more clans will sign up for easy no matches and then sooner or later more clans will catch on and they will be hooked into warring.

I believe my 2nd method is fair to all.

18. Also, for all of those people who consider matching RH a bad match because of their very powerful and stacked rosters. Faith Battlegrounds beat them recently and not all sh were hllc and none of their bigs even had 2.5mill ADT. I believe 1 had 1.5mill ADT. That is considered incredibly low, but he was a top plunderer. All clans take note of that and beware of the warrior more than their builds.