Cf with YMM-_Crudus_-YMM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Falcon_Lover, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Lmao. Looks like a crudus alt.

2. He didnt strip me while i was sleeping im so happy does this mean you accept my cf crudus please please please i dont want to lose my real life money i swear

3. :lol: Just leave the kid alone

4. I've the feeling it's the alt of crudus.

5. my theory is its an alt of crudus to make him look good

6. Probably his alt

7. Nice alt crudus

8. don't think a KotFE member is gonna post silly stuff with alts.
    This is most likely a noob OP .

9. Just because i spend so much money of the game doesnt mean im a noob leave my thread now you are being so mean to me i hate you. Please crudus dont strip me i just want to play i swear i wont ever threaten anybody

10. If I hear of you threatening ONE more person I will strip and farm you leaving you with zero gold. I will go to war with you and your clan myself. I will keep my clan out of it and it will only be me. I will make you a perm farm until both accounts are reset forever. I have alts that can farm this account your on. Don't even threaten me.

11. Lmfaooooooo. Yep, it's crudus trying to make himself look good.

12. Yup totally

13. This is pretty sad that weaker guys have to apologize to stronger guys. I support the op but the guy he is apologizing to is an invert.

14. Does this mean you accept my cf??????? thank you so much i just want to grow if there is anything you want me to do please ill do it just dont strip me

15. No op don't accept the cf

16. but he said he would strip my main and i dont want that i just want to play the game and grow even though i spend real money but i just love the game so much

17. If you want this to look real, please tone down the act. No one is that pathetic!

18. how about you shut i up i just want to play the game because i like it so much and crudus is trying to strip my main and i dont know what to do ive never had this problem before just shut up

19. Anyone got any popcorn?