Co-Owner Option

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by VR-VelvetVixen, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Please give co-owners the ability to disband or to kick the owner and take over the main owner position (which would give disband ability anyway). I prefer the second option.

The reason I want this ability is that RL happens and sometimes owners go suddenly inactive (maybe for preventable reasons or maybe for very unfortunate RL reasons). Unfortunately, I have experienced that.

We can't account share. Would be good if someone can take control if the unfortunate happens.

If an owner doesn't 100% trust someone, don't give co-owner to them.

2. I already posted a threa like this last year  it got decent support :)

║╦╗╗║╔╔╗║╔╗╔╦╗╔╗╔ ╗║╗╔╗╔╗
    ╬║╣║║╣╚╗╬╠╣║║║╠╣║ ╠╣║║║╠╝
    ║║╚╚║╚╚╝║║╚║╩╚║╚╚ ║╚╚╚╚╚╝
    SUPPORTS

3. I think that'd be a good idea. Support!

4. How about a after 3 weeks of inactivity from owner the co-owner gets appointed owner automatically

5. Support

6. Full support

7. I also think you should be able to have several co-owners, but this is a great idea

8. I agree with this very much. I say this is a great idea, kinda mad I didn't think of it lol. But anyway, this has my full support 

9. I show full support for this,excellent idea Vixen. :D

10. Stealing this idea from clash of clans huh? Lmao :p

On topic, devs have more important details to work through than co-owner and events as they are currently doing (Quetzel). Like fixing wars, stat discrepancies, etcetera. If a clan owner just vanishes, then it should be the head admins responsibility to create another clan and have it's members follow. That will show loyalty to a clan, and the new owner will see who's loyal and will fight for them. Just my opinion though.

I notice a lot of people complaining about clan loyalty and what not, that's why I brought it up. :)

11. Support

12. Support, co-owner spot is useless really

13. Forgetmenot has an excellent point, however even if the owner is gone for say a week, and an admin leaves/returns, it would be nice to get admin status back sooner rather than in a week

14. Well said. You have my full support. Agreed with you 100% while reading it.

15. The devs have already said that more in depth clan roles are a static idea, they are pondering them and it's an idea that floats around frequently. In time I can see this inevitably happening. We just have to be patient, as this will surely be one of the biggest updates in KaW yet, and will take time to prepare and making sure it works etc.

16. No support
    The 1 owner few admin clan structure is ok for a tight knit active clan
    What's the point of multiple owner if only to re admin equipment hunting eb fairies?

17. Excellent idea, and well said! Support op!