Keep event feathers upon reset

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ResetAchievement, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Alright so im going for the 5x reset achievement, and i realized i have over 2000 feathers :p

Would really love to go for achievement, but dont want to loose chance at equip from event

No i know ill loose the equip if i reset after the even ends in may, but im sure i can get 5 resets before then, and id like to keep feathers iv earned each time so i still get rewards

Duno, just an idea, i understand if it cant happen of course

2. why not wait? take advantage of the event, try and get more feathers for better equip, that reset achievement isn't going anywhere

3. @Panda think about what you just said

4. Because ill loose all equip if i reset lol
    I want to keep feathers while i reset so i can keep equipment

5. .....huh....
    ..........my comment seemed smarter when i thought about it.......

.........ive no words........

[​IMG]

6. Wait...there's a 166 and 277???

7. Crap lol, wrong account

8. I reset an alt during moths am kept all feathers 

9. Once you Reset you lose equipment, right Panda?
    At least I think so...

10. @above

I assume you kept 0 feathers, and lost all your moths?

11. panda, u noob

12. @above2places*

13. I reset a bomb and it retained some fangs it had earned. That may happen with feathers too. Good luck regardless. 

14. he probably meant moths instead of feathers but
    if this is true, then at least OP can celebrate!

cue the awesome music

[​IMG]

15. Why you want the reset achievement it's worthless just shows old players that used it for the xtrals or reset bombs that people keep to reset on you

16. Panda, your gif reminds me of when I don't notice I need the toilet until it's about half an hour to the next one.

17. U do keep your fethers even if u reset,tried myself with an alt so no big problem OP ;)

18. @alpha, RVD, and Lov3r

Thanks  big help

@walrus

WTF 