A way to fix wars.. maybe?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ori, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Was talking with a few friends. Came up with an idea and a friend talked me into posting it. We all know SH will get nerfed in time, it is all a matter of when and how. I propose an idea for that. Instead of plunder being effected by size and defense pots, why not have it effected by lands/number of buildings. For instance a hlbc sh would pay the same as a hlbc mid. Would force people to grow, and make all builds usefull once again in wars. Return wars to knock down drag out fights instead of who has biggest lb and the most sh. Just an idea. Just might bring more interest to more people for wars. Who knows.

2. Reserved, till I figure out which thread will run.

3. If your friend was so confident in this idea why not post it his/herself? I think the way it is now is brilliant and I think the Devs got it right why change something that isn't broke? There are so many new players now able to war it's amazing,the buzz of war rings loud in noobs ears and the dreams of war have become a reality. I think it would be unfair to take this away from them. The Devs let you drop build have you not considered that ? I think that's a better idea just become a sh, I was a mid and had to drop to sh to war. It's bye bye cs hello ee and it's a mith frenzy I hope to buy all the equip this month Ty Devs  I love the ee dropping build was the best thing I have done it has made my kawing life so much more fun now I have the ability to war and do ebs... With hte and ee I make the same if not more than mids so don't see the problem.

4. Dropping build to fit in as a SH personally I see it as a cop out, the fact that you dropped build to war says to me that you can't war in your hit range, you won't take on someone your size. But you also enjoy hitting larger when they can't hit back effectively.

5. It was my idea, friend suggested I post it on forums. And in a game progressing forward is kind've the idea not destroying progress because its the current "thing" to do.

6. @HS I do not know what you are trying to imply but I can now ee effectively,as a mid it was not possible as you most likely know.I think the fact I drop build just shows I will build what is required to be able to ee effectively it's that simple. The fact is that sh are one of the most effective builds for newish players to war with, I think personally it is doing wonders at bringing in fresh new players. All builds have there uses high cs players for example are great for allies and sh are good for ee.

7. Lol that was a horrible excuse. New comers and veterans alike could war without the SH with this idea if applied correctly. You more or less just stated become an sh or help someone like you by bein an ally. Your logic sir, is simply astounding. Lets all drop builds and not be the best we can be so we can war! YEAH!!

8. I think you failed to pick up on the sarcasm there... Mids only use atm are as follows 1: sh Bf'a 2: help unlock ebs 3: osw or you can get ally lb and towers and war by which point all the sh have the same but piles of mith..... This is the conclusion I came to so had to bite the bullet and knock those buildings down...

9. And the fact you had to knock your buildings down just to get a war spot is exactly the problem.. im trying to get a war spot. Building towers since season 2 putting lots of effort and money into the game and come signup time nothing. Im nearly 20 million cs.. tear down? No thanks mate.. instead ill keep trying to put pressure on the devs to change a system that allows noobs to walk straight into what loyal players have spent a long time building for.

10. Oh so change the system to suit you ? What else do you desire ? I see it as simple if You want to war start at the bottom! 20mil
    Cs and your Bf'a is similar to a average sh your bfe is a great deal less than most sh around...That's why 20mil cs like you do proudly stated means jack because you don't have the Bf'a or bfe to back it up.You will fail on 90% of the acc's your size,and as for you hitting up thats not going to happen for a very long time so maybe it's time to rethink your plans...

11. He is trying to say you are an idiot and I second that!

12. of course a lot of sh have better bfe you idiot.. thats what happens when you are able to walk into any war clan to earn mith, often regardless of your abilities. You are there to pull down the cs in the roster to allow a couple of bigs to be able to outbig the other team. Hopefully you might get a ko too and if you get hit dont worry because you dont actually pay anything. Your build works because it was an unforseen exloit in a crap war system. You are walking talking proof that the only people who are happy with the system are those exploiting it with roster stacking.

13. 'The devs got it right' says the sh :lol: 

Most of the sh aren't new players. They are alts, or people who sacrificed the growth and progress they had to drop their build and war. Staying one size and never upgrading and growing, or dropping build was not what the devs had intended for this game. That is a manipulation of the system

14. If you want a laugh go look at WC thirty minutes before sign-up and watch all the desperate war commanders calling out for sh. Post after post of "three spots open for sh" "sh apply here"

they all do this because they KNOW that the amount of sh they can stuff onto the roster is the KEY determinant of the outcome of the war that they havent even been matched with yet.

"Systems fine" says Optimus prime.

15. Very much so, I don't care about leaderboard stacking, they played to get there. It's the SH stacking to create a manipulated match up to try get the easiest match possible.

16. I think a point system based on actions OR plunder for EVERY action might work.... Just in ee wars.

Idk.

A damn update on what they're doing or trying to do would be great though.

Unfortunately I currently have no confidence in a possible fix due to their silence and if all is the same next season I will not be warring .

17. Also the opinions of sh are essentially meaningless on the current state of war, as they are benefiting the most while 85% of kaw suffers. so why would they want it changed?

18. You know the way the system is now devs are happy big spenders go well with sh if big spenders are happy devs are happy. Nothing will change with ee s4 will be exactly the same as s3 all these threads and ideas are pointless and a waste of time I see alot of great ideas to make ee fun for everyone again just wasted its really quite sad.

19. Well think about this I could effectively cut down my buildings in half and get more reach and still plunder hard on you if its not from buildings themselves but now lands/buildings easily re-rigged for small builds sorry no support