Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Do SH need a lot of defense towers (both spy and troop). Or just spy one, or just troops ones, or none at all?

2. Thats usually up to your war commander I would imagine. I havent seen many sh with towers though, only tanks.

3. It depends on the activity. I've seen every high end build add spy towers but never troop towers because eventually you are protected by dtw. For spies once you're emptied out you are a wide open target for steals. That's why people put towers up to create a threshold to protect against a large number of spy actions from smaller spy builds as well as keeping high end spies from unloading all of their spies at 0 risk.

4. How's my build doing for Hansel

5. Why am I able to buy a $25,000,000,000 clan with 100 points but when I go to the oracle I would only get around $1,000,000 for the same amount of points?

6. They changed the price tag for clans from 3bil to 25bil. They just haven't changed the Nobility amount accordingly.

7. Oracle has to resell those nobs to pay the bills, albeit a steep loss but there you go. Kidding aside it's because before clans used to be really cheap so when the the higher tiers came out everyone and their mother owned a clan. When they raised the price of clans it started to stabilize a bit, but it's still too cheap in my opinion. Also the cost for how much gold you get from nobs scales from your build and lands that you own, there is a thread by wulf that breaks it down. Maybe it's just land I can't remember as I've been off for a long time.

8. Thanks for the answers guys :)

9. What are relics, and how do I acquire them?

10. Relics are dropped 100% from the summoner and smoke signals ebs at the moment. These are equipment pieces that require you to repeat these ebs for scrolls to enchant them.

11. Thank you, Mango.

12. Is posting links to youtube videos (appropriate ones) allowed?

13. As long as its not like "ermagerd watch this giys channel hes amazing" then i think its ok but probably best asking a forum mod :D

14. No its not, you will get forum banned for links to it. However you can post what to type in and reference it to Youtube

15. How do you report someone for bypassing?

16. On a moderators wall. There's a list in the forums somewhere I can't remember here tho.

But LHL_LegendaryHero_LHL should be around

17. You find a moderator, and post Name of person bypassing (usually only on your wall) saying that person bypassed

18. Thanks guys/gals :)

19. What's the cs of a lvl 3 spd tower on HF?